🌺CHAPTER 7 🌺

Aryan was standing on beach waiting for Riya when she came.

She hugged him tight which he reciprocated .

Ar : I want to ask something please don't lie .

Ri : Yes .But about what .

Ar : About your friend Vari .

Ri: Vari what about her .

Ar: Please tell me .

Ri: Ok I found her three years back when I was in camping from my college side.She was lying unconscious in jungle .

She had injuries on her head and hand moreover she was pregnant .

I took her to hospital and treated her with help of father of church .

She was unconcious for two weeks .When she gained conciousness we asked about her family and husband listening husband she got a panic attack which was not good for her and baby .

She was mentally weak and there were chances of miscarriage and even her death also .So we never pressurized her .Even the mere thought of losing her baby leads to a panic attack .
When I found her she was unconcious .Her clothes were torned . According to doctors she was being tried to molested .But now she is living happily with her son ..

Aryan took out a photo from her pocket and showed to Riya .

Ar: She is your friend .

Riya was shocked to see the photo

Riya was shocked to see the photo. .

Ri: Yes but what she is doing with you in this photo .

Ar: She is my bhabhi .
Riddhima bhabhi .my brother's wife .

Thank You so much Riya because of you my bhai can come back in his real self .

Ri: No Aryan she is not mentally strong . Something bad had happened between her and her husband .We can't give her shock .Even after coming back from temple she had a panic attack .I don't know why .

Ar : Riya but bhai needs her and she needs bhai and their baby what is his fault as he is living without his father .

Ri: Aryan please think about her also .

Ar:Ok can I atleast meet her .

Ri : Are you sure.

Ar : Yes.

Ri: Ok come with me .

She took him the place where they were staying .
.
.
.

At Kabir's place

Ka : Mishra Riddhima is alive .She is alive .I had seen her .

Mi: But sir the car was blasted .How can she be saved .