🌺CHAPTER 17🌺

Please do some inline comments also

Cont.

Next Morning

Vansh opened his eyes and felt weight on chest .He saw his son and his Sweetheart sleeping peacefully on his chest.

It's the first time in 3 years he is feeling blessed .

He kissed both their foreheads . Viansh snuggled more into him due to sunrays .

Vansh was admiring both of them when his phone rang showing family lawyer.

Va : Yes Mr Tyagi.

Mr T.: Mr Raisinghania Your sister called me and she told she wants her share in family property.

Va : I knew that Mr Tyagi you today afternoon we will discuss everything .

Mr T: Ok Mr Raisinghania .

Vansh kept his phone and saw Riddhima cutely rubbing her eyes. He was going to kiss her cheeks when someone pulled his hairs revealed to be Viansh .He pulled with so much force that 3-4 hairs came in his hands.

Va: Ouch .

Ri: Kya hua Vansh .

Va: Viansh ne mere baal kheence dekho (showing Viansh's hands) .

Ri: Why did you do that baby

Viansh moved to Riddhima's lap and kissed her cheeks and said

Vi:My weet art (sweetheart)

Vansh and Riddhima widened their eyes.

Ri: Aur bolo iske saamne

Vansh was looking towards them in disbelief.

Va(murmurring): Ekk aur aagaya mere romance ka dushman.Meri family kam thi jo yeh bhi.

Ri(shaking him): Vansh
Isse sambhalo mei fresh hone jaa rahi hu .

As soon as Riddhima left Viansh looked towards Vansh with a cute pout that Vansh couldn't stop himself in admiring him .

Vansh kissed his chubby cheeks.

Vansh pointed at door wanting to go out .

Vansh took him to garden area where dadi was sitting .He started to go but she stopped him.

Da: Vansh

Va(sternly) : What

Da: Beta mujhe kal Ishani ka saath nahi dena chahiye tha.

Va: So abb aap kya chahti hai .

Da: Ishani ko ek phuti kodi bhi mat dena chahe kuch bhi ho jaye .

Va: Dadi mai aisa nahi kar sakta . According to dad's will Property will be divided into four parts 10 % for Siya 10 % Ishani .20%for Aryan and 60% in my share .If I didn't gave them everything will go to trust and that trust will be submitted to government .

Da : Will change kardo .

Va: Ishani mujh pe case kardegi kyonki will ki ek copy uske pass bhi hai.

Vansh and dadi both were busy in their talks while Viansh was frowning sitting in middle of both of them .

He laid down in Dadi's lap pouting guesturing he is also present .

Dadi and Vansh looked towards him in amusement.It is the second time she is meeting him .

Va: Now he wants dadi's attention also .

Dadi laughed at Vansh's expression.
Chachi and Chacha came their with something in their hands .A gold chain .

Chachi made him wear while chacha dadi and Vansh looked shocked towards her .

Ch: Why you all are looking as if I have grown horns .I know I love gold but it's not precious than relations .
(Maine chachi aur dadi dono ko sudhar diya ).
.
.
.
.

It's afternoon and Riddhima is running behind Viansh holding his baby food but he is running here and there .It's third time in an hour he is making her run in whole house .

After that he got tired and went in hall where everyone was sitting.He came and hid behind the couch .

Sia signed Riddhima .She went there and this miniature human is giving a victory smile that he successfully escaped his mumma.

Ri: Pakad liya.
Sia iski plate do .She made him sit on couch.
Eat this .

Vi: No
No
No .

With great difficulty  she made him eat .
.
.
.
.

In Night

Riddhima slept early as she was tired while Vansh picked Viansh and came out of mansion . He carefully made him sit on car seat and start car and went outside . They reached to a house.

Va : Baby you me and momma will live here soon.

Vi: Here
Va: Yes
Let's go home.If mumma didn't found us . She will kill me for sure.

They were going when it started raining .Viansh left Vansh's hand and started playing in rain running here and there while Vansh behind him.

Va: He will get me killed for sure .

Vansh picked him and made him sit in car and left for mansion.He is jumping on his seat scaring Vansh.

In VR Mansion

Vansh opened the door and found none .He entered in and locked the door .As soon as he entered .He found Riddhima glaring him .He gulped his saliva knowing she is hell angry .

Va: Sweetheart you are awake .

Ri: Where were you

Va: Woh ..woh .

Ri: Kya woh woh

Va: We went for outing in night .

Ri : Tum bheege kaise .

Va: Baarish mei .

Vi(sneezing): Momma baby sleepy .

Ri : She took him with her and changed his clothes while he hid himself in her chest .She kissed his . Riddhima made him lay on bed but Vansh made him lay on his chest and pulled Riddhima also .She tried to protest  but Vansh was strong defeated Riddhima laid there .

Ri: Vansh today I found some sleeping pills in dressing drawer .Are you consuming them.

Vansh closed his eyes to avoid her questions .But Riddhima thought something else .

Riddhima's Pov

I will found about this and I know who have answers of my questions .

Angre .Bechara Ishani ki wajah se usse yahan se jana pada .

Soon Sleep engulfed her .

Precap : 2 months leap
Aryan's wedding

*****************************
Please do Vote and Comment

Hope you will like it .

Stay Tuned for next update