🌺CHAPTER 24 🌺

Please do Vote and Comment

Stay Tuned for Next Update.

Votes : 210+

Comments : Unlimited
Give some inline comments also .

***********************************

Vansh immediately ran to Riddhima and picked her up and made her lay on bench and sprinkled some water on her face .She opened her eyes lazily and looked at Vansh .

Va : Riddhima are you fine . Should I call doctor .

Ri : No I am fine .I skipped breakfast and lunch today I guess that's why I fainted .

Va : Are you a child Riddhima that you skipped breakfast and lunch . Let's go to our room I will bring something .

Baby you also go to your room .

Vansh picked Riddhima up and took her to their room and made her lay on bed .

Va : Viansh if she try to come out of bed just call me okay .

Viansh nodded.

After Vansh left .

Riddhima called Viansh near her and told .

Ri : Baby I will give you two chocolates .Let me go out .

Vi : No .

Ri : Please

Viansh opened side table drawer and gave Riddhima four chocolates and said.

Vi : Sit here .

Riddhima was looking at him wide eyed.

Riddhima opened the chocolate and started eating .
.
.
.

After sometime Vansh came with their food and served for himself and Riddhima and gave Viansh's food to him also.

Riddhima was making faces seeing food .

Va : Riddhima eat your food without tantrums .Now a days you are behaving as if you are a small child .

Riddhima glared Vansh and threw the glass of water on him .

Ri (in tears): Get lost
I know you don't love me now .

She stood up from bed and left for washroom angrily And closed the door with a thud .

Va :  Riddhima I love you sweetheart.
What happened to her

Vi : I don't know
Today...mumma...giving....two...chocos

Va(disbelief): Riddhima two chocolates to you.

Viansh nodded .

Riddhima came back in a happy mood when someone knocked the door of their room .

Riddhima opened the door and saw Angre .

An : Good Evening bhabhi

Ri(forced smile): What do you want

An : I have a work with boss .Can you tell him .

Ri(angrily): Don't you have your wife that you are behind my husband .

Va : Riddhima what happened sweetheart .

Ri(sarcastically): Your first wife has come .He is having work with you .Go and meet her . No need to come here .