🌺CHAPTER 4🌺

Riddhima's Pov

Aryan what he is doing here .How he know Riya what if he comes to know about me and told Vansh and family .

What I will answer to everyone .What I will tell why I did this .

Riddhima calm herself and waited for both of them to come in.

After one hour Riya and Viansh came in .

Ri: Vari why didn't  you come out.

Ri/Va : I was doing some work .
By the way who was he I saw him from window.

Ri: Vari actually he is Aryan my boyfriend .I met him Delhi and we are waiting since last one year and love each other.

Ri/Va : What you love him Aryan seriously .

Ri: Why are you shocked .You are behaving as if you know him since long .

Ri/Va(covering it): No I don't know him but he looks like a playboy .

Ri: He was like this earlier .But one incident changed everyone's life in his family .

Ri/Va : Which incident .

Ri: His Sister in law Riddhima's death .It was so shocking and devastating for his family .Due to that incident his dadi got a heart attack and she was on medical support for 2 years. His elder brother has become more heartless than earlier .Even he is not living with his family. He many times tried to end his life but always someone saved him .He always balmes himself for his wife's death as Aryan told me .He is completely is in depression .

Ri/ Va(shouted): What

Ri: Yes ,you know he told me everything that happened that day in his house .It was due to some girl Ahana who failed his bhabhi's car's brake and she got into an accident .

Someone called Riya and she left .

Riddhima's Pov

This all much happened because of me. Dadi got heartattack .Vansh is in depression .He also tried to kill himself .

But I can't forgive him what he did with me .He brought a third person between us. He asked me to kill someone for proving my love.

He betrayed me by faking his own death . Everytime he was with me but he pretended and saw my depressed state like a show but stayed calm . Staying infront of me he pretended to be dead .

Riddhima brought from her thinking by her baby .

Vi: Momma baby bhooki .

Riddhima prepared the baby food and feed him and made him sleep .
After making him sleep she prepared for tomorrow's party made designs of decoration and slept after taking her meal to welcome a new day .

Next Day

In VR Mansion

Vansh was lying on his bed unconscious while dadi was sitting beside him while doctor was checking him.

Doc: He is fine now .But if he pulled this stunt again we will not be able to save him .

Doctor left .

Flashback

Yesterday Night

Vansh was coming towards his home fully drunk .He came on the same road where Riddhima's accident happened and the scene of blast and burning car came infront of him and he deliberately hitted his car with a tree and hit his head and fell unconscious

Angre saw him like this and brought him in mansion unconscious.

Flashback Ends

After 2 hours Vansh opened his eyes and saw his dadi sitting there .

He sat on bed .

Va : Who brought me here.

An : Me boss.

Va (shouting): Why Let me die.

Da(cryingly): Vansh please you want to give another pain to this old woman in this age .I didn't overcame with Riddhima's death incident and you are hell bent on hurting yourself .

Va : I can't take it anymore dadi. It's killing me day by day. I can't live without my Riddhima .

Da : Vansh promise me that you will not hurt yourself again

She kept Vansh hand on her hand.
Helpless Vansh promised his dadi .

Va : I promise dadi .I will not pull this stunt again.

In Goa.

Riddhima is making her son eat while he is showing tantrums.

Ri: Baby please eat na . Don't annoy me

Vi: Vari pleech .
Baby tummy full .No hungly .

Ri : Just last .

She made him eat and wiped his face changed her clothes .

Ri : Baby we are going to plan a party .

Vi : Party
Yes .

Riddhima kept him in his paly room and went in her room kept a pair of clothes for herself and essential things and than packed 2-3 pairs of clothes for her baby in bag and packed his essential things like baby powder diapers and other things .

She came out and went in kitchen boiled water and kept in a small bag her baby's food feeder and powdered  milk .

She took him and called Ria and went to her destination.

Ri : Where are we going dude .

Va /Ri : We are going for a party .

After sometime

Riddhima was doing her work while her baby is sleeping in her room with Riya allotted to her by the company .

Riddhima was instructing some workers while Aryan was also attending a phone call .He heard her voice and was shocked to see the person .He thought how it can be possible but before he could go there some persons came there and Riddhima went towards her room .

Aryan's Pov

What is this .Riddhima is alive . Bhabhi is alive .But that balst .If she is alive then she might got saved  with that accident .I should tell everyone .No no not everyone first I should get proper information.

Precap : Will Aryan learn the truth .

*****************************

Hope you like it .

Stay Tuned

Your Crazy writer.

Till then

Bye .