🌺CHAPTER 10 🌺

Riddhima is in kitchen drinking water when someone backhugged her .She was about to shout but the person closed her mouth .He dragged her to a room .Riddhima with great difficulty freed herself and turned .She was about to slap the person but her hand stopped in middle .

Ri : You .How dare you to bring me here Vansh .

Va : Relax Sweetheart .Did I need anyone's permission to bring my own wife here .

Ri : Wife .
The same wife from whom  you asked the proof of love .The same wife whom you blamed of betraying you and hurting your sister .

Va : I know Riddhima I did mistake of not trusting you .My one mistake cost me a lot . Because of this mistake of mine I lost you and our baby.

Vansh sat on his knees and held her hands kissed her knuckles.

Va : Riddhima can you give me a chance to rectify mistake . Please sweetheart give me a chance .I want to live all the moments of life with you .

Ri(in tears) : Didn't I asked a chance from you . Didn't I beg infront of you .You know that day when I came to meet you I wanted to tell you about my pregnancy but you in fit of rage and blindly making plans to take revenge from me destroyed everything .

You know the attacks happening on me .If something like that happened again me or my baby both would have died .

Vansh was shocked to know how mercilessly he destroyed their happiest day of life .

Va : I am sorry Riddhima . Please forgive me sweetheart .I can't take it anymore .It is killing me day by day.

Riddhima freed her hands from his and left .

Vansh sat there heartbroken when someone tapped his shoulder .He looked towards the person and said .

Va : What do you want Sia.

Si : Bhai I can help you to bring bhabhi back in our life .But you have to promise me you will never hurt her.

Va : I promise Sia I will never do anything which will hurt her .I will heal her .

Si : Bhai I will talk to bhabhi .

In Riddhima's room .

She entered in her room to pack as they are going to exit cruise today .As soon as she entered she saw her son jumping on bed .

Ri(shouting): Baby ,Why are you jumping .I told you na not to jump on bed and why you don't put off your shoes .Who wear shoes on bed .

Vi: Momma masi told .
Baby sorry .

Ri: Ok
Are you hungry.

Vi: Baby bhooki

Riddhima prepared baby food and he was looking at his mumma cutely.

Riddhima started feeding him  but being  Riddhima's son was showing tantrums .

Ri : Baby we are going back.

Si:(entering the room ) : No bhabhi

Ri : Sia I am not your bhabhi

Si : But until you and bhai didn't get divorce you are my bhabhi.

Riddhima looked shocked listening divorce .

Si : Bhabhi I know you love bhai very much . Please forgive him and give him a chance .I had seen him breaking .