🌺CHAPTER 3🌺

In VR Mansion

Dadi is lighting diya infront of Riddhima's picture .She cried for sometime sighed and went to her room .

Because there is no reason to sit here alone in this cement box when there is no happiness .

After Riddhima left there is nothing left in this house .

Her Vansh always stays out .Sia always stays in her room or sometime with her .

Ishani is always busy with Ishan .

Chanchal and Rudra are in Delhi with Aryan .

She had enough of this lonely ness .

Dadi's Pov

I have enough of all this loneliness .I want my house same as earlier .

Dadi called Chanchal and told them to come here immediately

In Goa

Riddhima is in her boss's cabin discussing some projects .

Boss : Miss Vari there are 2 parties for you to plan this week

Ri/Va : Ok mam .

Boss : But one of them is in Mumbai.

Riddhima looked shocked towards her .

Boss : I know Vari it's tough for you to go to that place again .But to secure a better future for Viansh.

Ri/Va : Ok mam .I will tell you after sometime.

Riddhima went back to her cabin and saw her baby playing .

Riddhima's Pov

Till when I will be afraid .I have to work not for myself but for my baby .

Viansh looked towards her mumma and said .

Vi: Momma baby
Ninni..

Riddhima took him in her lap and mad him sleep on couch and adjusted pillows around him .

Riddhima started engrossed in her work .

It was evening by now . Riddhima wrapped her work and picked her baby and towards her home .

At home .

One girl is waiting for her outside .

Ri/ Va: Hey Riya , What's up.

New Character : Riddhima's friend helped her in Goa .An Orphan .

Ri: Hey Vari You are late dude .

Ri/Va: Yaa bit office work .

Ri : Yaa I know .But see my buddy is sleeping.

Ri/Va: Yaa don't know what happened to him . Sleeping till late today and awake whole night .

Ri : It's ok .
Why don't you keep a baby sitter for him .

Ri/Va : No I not interested in any babysitter .I am enough for my baby .

Ri : Ok Let awake him I wanna play with him .

Ri/Va: Take him .She gave him to Riya and went in and called a number .

In VR Mansion

Landline was ringing when Dadi picked .

Da: Hello .

Other Side: No reply

Da: Hello

Other Side: No reply .

Da: Riddhima

Riddhima immediately cutted the call.

Ish: Dadi why you think every blank call is of Riddhima's.She is dead on that unfortunate day because of that bitch Ahana.

Da: I don't think .I still believe my Riddhima is alive and safe .

Ish:Dadi dead people never comes back . Next week it will be three years since she left us .
Dadi we should keep a puja on her death anniversary.

Da: Yes you are right Ishani
I also called Chanchal Rudra and Aryan today morning .

Ru: We are home maa .

Chanchal came and hugged dadi .

Cha: Now we will live here only .

Da: Where is Aryan .

Ch: He is in Goa maa for some party .
He will come next week

Da: Ok .

Meanwhile Vansh .

He is sitting in a room in front of a portrait painted with blood .On the walls there was many pictures on walls which was of Riddhima .

Vansh's Pov

Why I am alive till now when the reason for which I lived is not here with me .My Riddhima my sweetheart .She never betrayed me .I betrayed her by faking my own death and then by bringing a third person Ahana between us.

She was never at fault .I was always wrong.I never allowed her to open up her past .She many times tried to tell me but I always shut her up .I tried to end my life several times .But something saved me every time .I don't know what .

He is just living like hell .He is counting his days .

In Goa

Riddhima is crying sitting under shower knowing Dadi still loves her and she is doing wrong with her by hiding a fact from her . Whenever she call a blank call there .Dadi always understand that it's her without her speaking a word .

Riddhima came outside and started searching for Riya and her baby .

When she saw them playing outside but there was a man also . Seeing the man's face land slipped beneath Riddhima's feet .She was shocked to see the man .

Precap : Riddhima and Aryan at same party .

*************************

Who is the man ?

Will Anyone learn about Riddhima's existence .

Will truth come infront of him .

Hope you will like it .

Till then

Bye

Stay Tuned

Your Crazy readers