🌺CHAPTER 6🌺

Riddhima's Pov

After three years I came to the place where I recieved love and betrayal also .Still I feel love in this environment.

She moved to the apartment which was allotted to her by the company.
She cleaned the house and set up as she has to stay here for a month .

Riddhima went outside somewhere .She covered her face by scarf and booked a cab.

She reached the beach sat on rocks .It was the same place she saw Vansh for the first time in beach party.

She used to come here with Sejal since childhood .Here is one more memory She proposed Kabir here and here he betrayed her .

Riddhima's sat there for one hour and  went back .

When the cab reached the traffic signal .She saw him .She saw Vansh sitting in his car. He is changed .He is no more like earlier .

She got tears seeing him but immediately wiped them .

Next Day

In VR Mansion

Today is Riddhima's death anniversary according to Raisinghania's.

Everyone was ready to go to temple.Dadi was in tears remembering Riddhima while Vansh was regretting why he asked the proof of love from her .

Vansh's Pov

Three Years back this time  she was with him showing her love to him . But on that day she was looking happy .A different glow on her face but I destroyed everything .He never thought that a Day without her will come in his life.

In Temple

Everyone was sitting infront of havan kund while a garland on Riddhima's photo.

Riddhima also entered the temple .As soon as she entered the temple the garland from her photo fell on her and a chunari fell on her photo while everyone was shocked .

Priest: Something good is going in your family.

Aryan's Pov.

I know what good going to happen. Bhabhi will be coming back in our lives .

I am just waiting for details and Riya's call .

Da : What good pandit ji.

Pr: Koi aane wala hai aapke parivaar mei jo kho gaya hai woh vaapis aa raha hai.

Vansh was lost in his thoughts .He was feeling Riddhima's presence near him .His heart was beating more fast than usual .

Riddhima was also having a same feeling .She was feeling Vansh near her .

Riddhima did darshan .When she was leaving some vermillion fell in her hairline from bappa's feet .

She was shocked and immediately wiped it .

Ri: What is this . Firstly I am feeling Vansh near me and now this .

She was leaving when she saw cars of VR Mansion .She was now confirmed that they are here .

She covered her face with her dupatta   and start leaving .She was going when she bumped into someone revealed to be Kabir .

The veil uncovered her head.

Kabir was shocked to see her.

Ka : Riddhima .

You are alive .

But Riddhima freed her hand and ran away .

Kab(shouting ) : Riddhima

Everyone in family heard and came to him .

Vansh held his coller and said .

Va : What you said .

Ka : Riddhima is alive Vansh .Your Riddhima is alive .I saw her even I touched her .

Da : What are you saying Kabir she is dead .

Ka: No dadi she is alive and I will prove it in two days.

Aryan called Riya .

Aryan : Riya where are you .

Ri: I am in Mumbai .

Ar: I want to meet you at XYZ beach in 6 at evening.

Ri : Ok .

Meanwhile Riddhima

Riddhima reached her house and was in tears .

Riddhima's Pov

Kabir saw me .He will tell everyone .Vansh will come to know about me .He will come to know about my baby .He will snatch him .

She was having a panic attack .She immediately took her anxiety pills .

Precap: Aryan learns the complete truth .

*****************************
Hope you will like it

Till then

Bye

Stay Tuned for next update