Chapter 8 - Bullies

God, I hate Claire; she's such a bitch. It takes a lot for me to hate someone, and there is a very short list of people in my shit storm of a life, that I actually do hate.

Claire just made that list.

What kind of sick person could be such a horrible person that she would bully a sweet girl like Ella?

It's not just that either; bullies are mean blah, blah, blah it's not about the person being bullied. It's about the bully blah, blah, blah. Ella hasn't done anything, but she got threatened yesterday to stay away from David, which reasonably isn't all that hard to comply with considering the only times David is anywhere near Ella is when we are all together, and you's think... that wouldn't count, but Claire showed Ella and I how wrong that thinking was.

She showed pictures of Ella being an adorable toddler to the whole school. Now, if this wasn't high school, it wouldn't be a big deal because she was adorable and chubby-cheeked and telling her cooing parents all about her animals but, life sucks; this is high school, so she got laughed at for the video.

When she left the room out of embarrassment, Claire took the opportunity to cue up another video that was obviously taken sneakily of Ella's mother screaming at her for being lazy and selfish and her father telling her he was ashamed to call Ella his daughter.

This second video had mixed emotions from the crowd in the cafeteria. Most thought it was hilarious and called her pathetic, but there were also many of those who were inclined to feel sorry for poor sweet Ella.

When we were in the locker rooms getting ready for gym class, I went off on Claire and her cronies.

... that got me 8 extra laps in gym class, and I'm currently on the last one.

By the way... just as a side note... I might actually be dying right now.

When I finally finished running, I just flopped on my back and gave up on living.

I was given time to catch my breath, but once I had, coach called me over to make me apologize to the bitches

"Kate," he said, raising his eyebrows and tilting his head in the girl's direction.

"I'm sorry, it's not your faults; you weren't raised right," I said with sincerity and walked away before the insult could penetrate their bleach-fried brains.

"Kate!" Coach yelled, and I turned around, ready for him to yell at me or give me more laps.

I must have a death wish.

"Yes, coach," I said sweetly, and when I turned around fully, I could see he was trying to hide his smile.

"At least pretend to mean it," he insisted.

"That was me pretending. If I wasn't, I would have used an insult that was... much, less subtle," I said, smiling at him.

As I was leaving the field to go and get a shower, I felt a tug on the back of my shirt, and before I knew what was happening, I was standing there in front of my whole gym class in only my bra.

Let me tell you, it doesn't cover much, sports bras don't cut it when you have a rack like mine, and this bra doesn't leave much to the imagination; it is technically a push-up bra I use because it comfortably squishes my tits so I can run.

I let out a shriek and ran as fast as my numb legs would carry me back into the locker rooms. I heard coach yelling, catcalls, whistles, and laughter, but I couldn't understand any of it until I'd calmed down.

I took my shower and tried not to cry, I dressed, and still, nobody had entered the locker room. I peeked my head out the door to see what was wrong.

Eric was standing by the door yelling at Jess for being a horrible person. When he saw me come poke my head out, he stopped and said, "come on, Daniels waiting by his truck." he wrapped an arm over my shoulder, and nobody said a word as we walked across the field over to the parking lot.

"Thanks," Daniels said as he grabbed me and hugged me. "Let's go home, princess," he said as he pulled away and then kissed me.

"But our last class..." I mumbled I was too embarrassed to do or say anything more. It was all I could do not to cry right now. Half my grade just saw me practically naked. They saw my muffin top, they saw my tits, and my ass was already hanging out since I got the wrong size shorts when we ordered them.

"So what?" Daniel said and pulled me along to my side of the truck.

"You're failing calculus,"

"Exactly, it can't get worse if I skip," He smiled, opened the passenger door, picked me up, and set me down in the seat.

"But-"

"I love your butt" he smirked and shut the door in my face.

"You ok?" he asked softly when we got up to my bedroom and were cuddling in bed. I nodded against his chest.

"Just embarrassed," I whispered.

"I know, princess, but you know you have nothing to be embarrassed of, right? Your beautiful."

"Yeah... right, that's sure what it sounded like. Catcalls and laughter don't make me feel pretty."

"I wish I was there; I would've fucking killed her," he grumbled while squeezing me.

"Maybe it's a good thing you weren't there then." I smiled softly and kissed his chest.

---

Jess ended up getting suspended, along with Claire but Rebecca and Olivia were still here. I really wanted to like Rebecca. Both for Oliver's sake and because she genuinely seemed like a good person, but she stayed friends with those witches, and I just can't forgive that.

The embarrassment hasn't worn off despite the fact only I couple of guys even mentioned the incident. All of them asking in some variation for me to flash them my tits again. 

I hate highschool