Chapter 15 - Listen to Me

Katies Pov:

Why couldn't he just listen to me?

I thought he understood, but he obviously didn't get how bad James and his dad could be. I mean, that's partly my fault; I thought I made them sound scary enough without bringing too many awful memories to the surface.

Maybe if he had listened to me, I wouldn't be right here, right now.

"You're going to do everything I fucking say unless you want a bullet in your head. Got it?"

I nodded and walked with him to his car.

He cornered me in the bathroom and pulled me through the window and into the parking lot. I didn't dare make a sound.

I had something worth living for now, and he was standing there, waiting outside the bathroom for me and not knowing that I wouldn't ever be coming back out those doors.

I'm sorry, Dani.

If James killed me, he would have to kill at least Dani to get back out of the school. I couldn't let that happen.

I got in the backseat of the car with James, and the driver took off as soon as the door was shut. I tried really hard not to cry.

James hates tears.

"I'm hungry," he tells me as the car comes to a stop.

When we got out, I didn't waste any time following the familiar path to the kitchen and started to try and figure out something to feed him.

There was cheese, and there was bread. There were also a few miscellaneous condiments.

Grilled cheese it is.

I put a little butter in the pan and started to cook the sandwich when a man entered the kitchen.

He chuckled darkly "hell-ooo there. And where did you come from?" he smirked as he cornered me against the fridge and wall. He grabbed my hip "you're a pretty little thing, aren't you?"

I let out a scared whimper. And backed away as he walked closer. Soon I was stuck in a corner between the fridge and the wall.

"Go on, scream for help, nobodies going to come," he whispered and groped my breasts aggressively.

I let out a cry of pain, and he only smirked. He started to unbuckle his jeans, and I didn't know what to do.

He was right the only person who might come is James, and he'd beat the living shit out of me for screaming, then he'd probably let his friend have whatever way he wanted with me. He's probably taking his own turn after too.

He's done it before.

"P-please," I cried

"P-p-please," he mimicked as he dropped his pants.

"Please s-stOOOPPP," I screamed as he ripped my shirt off.

"Go find your own," James barked and pulled the man off of me. I was shaking and in shock that he had saved me. I let myself fall to the ground. "I don't need to catch whatever you've got," James dragged me by my hair to his room which was blessedly right off the kitchen.

I was hysterical when he threw me on the bed and started to undress himself. "I-I I'm s-sOrry p-pplease." I cried

"SHUT UP" he screamed in my face.

I was beyond reason at this point.

I could no longer process the thought that doing nothing was the only way to keep things from getting any worse and that there was no chance I was going to get out of whatever James had in mind currently.