Chapter 9 - Clingy

Today I'm babysitting one of the Thomas's friend's daughter. I've babysat for them a few times already, and I love Crystal. She is the little one that reminds me how bad I want kids... just so bad.

Today isn't going quite as smoothly as normal.

"Crystal, get back here!"

"No!" she squealed and continued running around the house

"Dani, quit encouraging her!"

"Why? It's wearing her out," he called back.

"I'm not tired!" she yelled,

"You're winding her up,"

"Your no fun," he grumbled and scooped Crystal up, walking over to me with her under his arm.

"Thank you"

"I don't want a nap!" she cried.

"Honey, I know you don't feel tired, and you don't have to sleep, but you do need to come lay down with me for a little while, ok?" I said as I knelt down to her level.

"I don't wanna," she whined.

"Too bad," I whispered gently as I scooped her up and set her on my hip. She pouted all the way up to my room but fell asleep within 2 minutes of lying down with me. I lay there with her, watching videos on my phone with my headphones in.

The bed dipped behind me, and Dani snuck and cuddled up against my back.

"Dani, no, go downstairs," I whispered.

"But, but, but" he pouted and made puppy dog eyes.

"Dannnii, you're supposed to be with your friends, not your girlfriend."

"I like it when you say that," he whispered and held me closer.

"Say what?"

"you're my girlfriend."

"Your such a dork"

"Hmm, shushies, it's nap time, princess," he mumbled.

---

Crystal went home not long after she woke up from her nap. Dani, however, was still hovering. Im currently up in my room doing homework at my desk; I'm not sitting on my desk chair but rather Dani's lap. It was cute at first, but my butt started to go numb, so I wiggled around a bit, and now I have his dick poking my ass.

"Dani!... can't you just sit on the bed while I finish this?"

"Nope, I have to remind you what I'm thinking about," he said and wiggled a bit underneath me.

"DANI!"

"Daniel, Leave Katey alone."

"look what you did now! Josh is onto me," Dani grumbled but behaved while I finished my work.

--- 

I snuck out with Dani later that night, and we went to his house. His dad was out of town at the moment, so there was no one to interrupt us.

What started as a slow and sweet makeout session quickly turned into a heated one. Dani sucked on my neck, gaining a moan from me. I arched my back, pushing my chest harder against his. He nipped and sucked his way down my neck before nuzzling his lips between my bra-clad tits and nipping at each one.

I ground my hips against his and fumbled with his shirt. He popped the clasp on my bra and took one of my nipples into his mouth while fingering the other.

I whined and tried to unbutton his jeans once I had his shirt off. He chuckled but was on the same wave link and pulled away to quickly take his jeans and boxers off.

His cock sprung free, he pulled me down, so I lay beneath him and slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my hips, leaving me in just my panties.

He kissed his way back up my thighs, painfully slow. I let out another whine, pleading for him to hurry up.

He chuckled and slowly kissed his way back up to my tits, then my neck, behind my ear, down my jaw, and eventually back to my lips.

As his tongue slid into my mouth, he moved me back to his lap, where I began grinding against him, now with only my panties separating us.

I moaned loudly as he let out a low groan.

"Your a horny little thing, aren't you?" he said as he began to kiss my neck again.

I'm already breathless, but I answered, "are... you complaining?"

"Fuck no," he growled and locked lips with me again. At the same time, he ripped my underwear away from my body.

I gasped but was beyond caring and simply allowed him to lift my hips up and slowly guide me back down onto his cock.

We both let out loud noises of content when our hips met. I let out a cry of pleasure as he started to guide my hips up and down and happily took up the pace he set.

He started to play with my tits again, and I threw my head back in absolute ecstasy.

It wasn't all that long before we were both close. My thighs began to shake, but they burned from the repetitive movement. Dani changed the position so my back could hit the mattress and held my hips down as he pounded into me repetitively.

I cried out once more and arched my back as I came hard. Vibrating and clenching around him. I shouted his name, and he groaned, bringing his forehead to rest on my shoulder as he continued his thrusting.

Each thrust began sloppier than the last until he slammed into me and came.

He pulled out and lay down next to me, pulling me so my sweaty head rested against his equally as sweaty chest. I curled up on top of him as we caught our breath and snuggled together for a while before taking a short and lazy shower together.