Chapter nineteen: Confessions. (Smut)

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD, IF UNDER THE AGE OF 18 DONT READ. This is one of my first tried writing smut so I hope it's not too cringe. I'm not a romantic person so I hope it's okay! Hope you wnjoy lovelies!

"Pavetta, Duny, with my blessing. I thee bind."

Calanthe says, wrapping a sash over their hands and I watch the ceremony with a small smile as they kiss, Duny growling and collapsing to the floor as the curse breaks and Calanthe looks in confusion.

"I think your blessing of this marriage has fulfilled a destiny. The curse has been lifted."

Mousesack says and Jaskeir starts sniffling beside me and I look at him with a smile.

"I think this has the makings of my best ballad yet."

He says and Geralt rolls his eyes, Jaskier taking a handkerchief from the woman next to him and I nudge him in the side.

"Don't go groping for trout in unfamiliar waters brother."

I whisper to him as Geralt takes my hand, turning to leave when Duny calls for him to stop.

"You and your woman saved my life. I must repay you."

Duny says and I give him a smile, Geralt doing the same.

"You've proven to be the kind of man who would do the same. I want nothing."

Geralt says and I nod, agreeing with him.

"No please, do not feel like you are doing me a service. I cannot start a new life in the shadow of debt."

Duny says and Geralt sighs, glancing at me before turning to him.

"Fine, I claim the tradition as you have. The law of surprise. Give me that which you already have but do not know."

Geralt says and I see Calanthe's face fall in shock, my gaze turning to Pavetta as she looks sick. Oh no, what did he just do?

"Fear not your majesty, if I'm seen in your kingdom again it'll be to kill a monster, not lay claim to a crop or newborn pup."

Geralt says trying to leave when Pavetta throws up, and I knew what just happened. He'd just claimed a child of surprise.

"Fuck."

Geralt says before walking out of the room with me, Mousesack following after us and my head starts swimming with thoughts of the power Pavetta just displayed, and what Geralt had just laid claim too, ignoring the conversation around me until Mousesack lays a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back to the present as I look to Mousesack.

"Take care of yourself and him my lady. Destiny has just started to surround you."

Mousesack says sternly and I frown at his words.

"Forgive me for saying this but I tend to make destiny my bitch."

I tell Mousesack as Geralt smiles at my response, taking Mousesack's hand off my shoulder gently before leading me out of the castle with a hand on my back.

"Your brother sure has a way of picking party's."

Geralt says as I focus on the ground ahead of me and I nod, my mind racing with thoughts, each one making my face turn darker and Geralt notices the serious look on my face, placing his arm in front of me to stop me and I look at him.

"What's going on in that head of yours?"

Geralt asks me and I sigh, knowing he wouldn't leave me alone about this.