Chapter twenty-three: Sleep aid (SMUT)

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD, IF UNDER THE AGE OF 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ
let's go lovelies, another chapter down for the night! I have at least two more written that I will post shortly, just finishing the editing on them. I can't believe we're close to the end of season one, we've got like maybe three episodes left? I can't wait for the next season!!! I also found this picture of Jaskier as a witcher and I can't, our boy looks so good!!

With a groan I hit the ground next to Geralt, Yennefer nowhere to be found as I look around the room and notice we're in the basement of the house and I turn to Geralt.

"Are you hurt?!"

He asks me worriedly as he turns his gaze to me and I nod, tears stained on my cheeks and he pulls me to him in a hug, a sigh of relief leaving his lips as he grips me tightly.

"You okay? Where's Yennefer?"

I say as I look around, letting go of Geralt, Geralt looking around as well before turning to look at my eyes.

"She must have opened a portal to get us all to safety. Though why she left us here I dont know."

Geralt says and I turn to him with a smile before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him sweetly, Geralt humming into the kiss as he puts his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him and onto his lap. Pulling away from him I smile, pressing my forehead against his.

"So I take it I'm forgiven for not getting to you sooner?"

Geralt asks me and I laugh, nodding as he smiles, pulling me back in for another kiss this one more passionate than the last. Biting my bottom lip I let out a small whimper and he deepens the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth as I run my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly and he grabs my waist tightly with a soft moan. His hands wander up my chest and he cups my breast, giving it a squeeze and I moan out at his touch, running my hands down his chest and breaking off the kiss as I push him down, fumbling to undo his pants as he runs his hands up my thighs, lifting up my dress as he lets out quiet moans as I pull out his member, moving myself so he's at my entrance before slamming myself down onto him, grinding against him with a moan as he grabs my waist, pushing me against him as he goes deeper inside me. Leaning down I snag his lips in another kiss, this one needy, almost desperate as Geralt thrusts up into me, matching my movements as he pulls back, grabbing the back of my neck with his hand and pulling me flush against him, his moans ringing in my ear making me shudder.

"Fuck, I needed this."

He mumbles into my ear breathily, leaning down and biting my neck, making me whimper in pleasure. "I needed him badly, I wanted all of him" I thought to myself as I quickened my pace, bouncing on him feeling the knot in my stomach start to ache, begging to come undone.

"Geralt"

I moan his name into his ear and I feel his breath hitch, his hands gripping my waist tightly, bruises probably forming but we didn't care, Geralt looking into my eyes.

"Go ahead. I'm close too."

He says huskily and I grip his shirt, grinding myself against him as I feel the knot in my stomach come undone, a breathy gasp leaving my lips as Geralt finishes inside me, holding me to him as he rides out our highs, his thrusts slowing before he stops. I get off his lap trembling, laying beside him and he wraps his arm around me, running his fingers through my hair as we both try to calm our breathing, Geralt placing a kiss against my forehead and I smile, feeling his arms around me as my hands rested against his chest and his breath go even.

"So, what did you wish for huh?"

I ask him, a soft chuckle leaving his lips as he closes his eyes, and I lift my hand up to cup his face gently.

"Nevermind, don't tell me. Just sleep for now."

I tell him, placing a chaste kiss against his lips as I feel his breathing even out, a soft smile on my face as I close my eyes. Sleep sounded good to me as well.

BONUS:

Outside Jaksier and Chireadan walk around the building, looking at the damage caused by the djinn.

"They couldn't have survived that."

Chireadan says with a pained expression and Jaskier is fighting back tears.

"I should have gone after her and Geralt. Now I've lost both my sister and my friend."

Jaskier says solemnly, falling to the ground on his knees as tears start to stream down his face, his chest heaving as he chokes back sobs. He just lost his little sister and friend.

"What am I supposed to do now hmm? It wasn't supposed to go this way. I'm going to write them the best song, so that everyone remembers who you both were. What we did, everything we saw and I will sing it for the rest of my days."

Jeskier says quietly as Chireadan walks towards the window seeing me and Geralt and a small smile dawns on his face as he turns away from the scene, walking back over to Jaskier.

"You know she had the most lovely singing voice in the continent."

Jaskier says through strained features, holding back sobs as Chireadan leans down and clasps his shoulder with a smile.

"They're alive."

He says falling to his knees in front of Jaskier and a look of confusion dawns on his face.

"Bollocks."

He says getting up and heading to the window and looking through it calling for us before going silent with a soft smile in relief.

"They're alive."

He says with a soft chuckle and Chireadan quickly comes up to him glancing into the room.

"They're really alive, whoo."

Jaskier says impressed and Chireadan quickly grabs his arm and pulls him away.

"Come on."

He says quietly, Jaskier protesting.

"Wait, hang on!"

Man that one was a doozy to write. I had to include the last scene with Jaskier cause I found it so funny in the show!