Author's Note

I've done it!!!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

This story turned out nothing like I expected. It was supposed to be short for a start!!!!

I started this story as my entry into the Open Novella Contest but as that competition ended in May and was supposed to be a short story of up to 40,000 words, I think I can count this as an epic fail.

But I don't care. Because instead I have a full length story which enabled me to develop my characters so much further than I ever intended.

I have two very important people to thank. @Tingaling7 and @playztasnim without whom I would have never completed this story. You two have been my inspiration and my joy. Your comments every week are the fuel I needed to start writing the next chapter and I promise you that without that I wouldn't have had the motivation to keep going, and for that I am eternally thankful.

I've learnt a few things about myself as a writer while completing this story and I've decided that I will never again publish as I write, or write in third person (seriously how hard is that!!!)

For all my readers who made it this far, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and if you commented or voted, I love you from the top of my heart too.

I am going to mark this story as completed, but please stick around, and wait for a couple more weeks before you file this story away, as I'm going to be posting a bonus chapter for grumpy Lyle as I think he needs some closure (and fair warning, it's going to be emotional).

Until the next time.

Jinglebean x