Chapter 30.

FARIDA

Everything has been happening so fast, the wedding is in a few weeks. Time has been good for us and Tobi decided to take me to Vienna for the weekend. According to him, I looked too stressed and he wanted me to unwind.

He also said that he knows that if I am anywhere in the country, I'll still leave in a haste to join in the wedding preparations. So, as the sweet man that he is, he got us Visas and tickets to Vienna and we flew off in his private jet. Talk about money and connections in the right places.

Poor Bukky, she is alone taking care of things that both of us are meant to sort out together. I feel bad, though, but what can I say? Who says no to premium spoiling? Especially if it is from someone as sweet as Tobi. She would even slap me if I decline the offer.

"Hey." He breaths out, grazing my ear tips with his teeth. The single gesture sends shivers down my skin.

"Hey." I respond in rasped breaths, smiling as he takes a seat beside me.

"Got you some fruits, sleepyhead." He jokes and I roll my eyes, lightly nudging him by the side.

"Ow!" He exclaims like it is some big deal.

"I am completely aware of the fact that you are faking it. I scoff before kissing the base of my teeth.

"Come here, you troublesome woman." I laugh when he easily lifts me up to place me on his laps. I adjust my position to have my two legs straddling him, whining my waist against him.

"Farida." He groans out.

"Yeah?" I ask in a low voice, faking innocence.

"You know what you do to me." His voice is strained when he speaks.

"I have no idea, Sweetie. You mean this?" I ask, repeating the move. This time, slower, as I feel his erection beneath my butt. Our faces become connected when I lean to tease him but he instead locks lips with mine. His hand starts to wander across my body, leaving trails of shivers in whatever spots they crossed. He stops at my breasts, gently squeezing it as his lips come in contact with my neck, kissing and sucking at the skin there.

Sneakily, his other hand makes its way to my thighs, caressing them. Before I could register the feeling of his addictive fingers between my thighs, he had already moved my underwear and snuck them in to make direct contact my wet pulsating core. He starts stroking me, making me shudder with pleasure. Damn, this man has magical fingers. He knows just what to do to set my body on fire.

His fingers circle around the entrance, teasing me a little before he finally fills the crave and inserts two fingers into me. I could see his eyes dilate when he does that. Almost at the same time, we both moan pleasurably. I writhe and wiggle in his hands, enjoying every bit of this 'risky' thing we are doing. My hand goes out to his zipper when he immediately stiffens and stops.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, baby. Not here." He states and my brows furrow in confusion.

"I don't get you." I say in response, hot and bothered.

"I want to do this when we're finally settled in and not here on the jet." He states and I just roll my eyes.

"After getting me all worked up?" I ask, hissing. Don't blame me, I swear it is the sexual frustration speaking. This is not the real me o.

"Baby, trust me, right now I want nothing more than to lay you down and have my way with you." Story for the gods!

"And what's stopping you?" I intentionally stroke his erection beneath his trousers as I speak with hooded eyes. He groans in my touch, closing his eyes. I take this as an opportunity to lean more into him, rubbing my breasts against his chest.