Chapter 32.

FARIDA

When my back hits the bed, I knew it was going to be a long night.

"Baby girl." He whispers as he climbs on top of me.

"Yes, sweetie." I coo.

"I want to shower you with so much love tonight." My words are hooked in my throat as tears form in my eyes.

His hands start stroking against my core as he wastes no time tearing off the barrier in form of my underwear. One finger goes in, followed by the next; just as I like it. As he fingers me mercilessly, his tongue joins in giving me some action.

"Tobi." I slur, moaning and breathing heavily.

"Yes, baby." He answers me.

"Oh. This feels so good." I hum and I feel his lips curve into a smile before swatting his tongue and sucking off my juices.

"I love how you taste, baby. So damn much!" My hand reaches to his head, guiding him as I enjoy the sight of him in between my thighs. Slowly, he takes his fingers off me and I let out a low growl while he chuckles.

"Easy there, kitten." I glare at him while he keeps chuckling. Widening my legs again, he delves in between my thighs as he separates my folds with his fingers, running them slowly across the middle. I feel warmth all over me as he adds his thumb, running it gently above it. Under his gaze and with his touch, I feel my body shaking, preparing for a release when he stops.

"A little patience, baby." He urges. This time, I know he is not on another edge setting game plan. So, I relax and trust him.

He slowly begins going down as he is once again between my thighs. His hands find my hips and he slowly start massaging me there while sucking me down south. I throw my head back into the bed as my back arches, my mouth fall open as a low breathless moan escapes it.

As he expertly eats me up, I feel the tension building once more. As if he feels it, his tempo increases, he starts to feast on me really good. My hand grips the sheets and I scream out his name as ripples of pleasure flow through me.

He pulls away and immediately replaces his mouth with his fingers, locking gazes with me. He moves his fingers in and out, occasionally averting his gaze to gently kiss my inner thighs. Rubbing my clits with his thumbs, he smiles in satisfaction when he sees me shiver.

As I feel myself getting wetter by the second, I know release is near. Moving my hips against his fingers in desperation, I feel my resolve slowly weaken with each finger stroke. I groan when he starts moving his thumb faster. I grip the sheets tightly and I feel my eye sockets roll to the back of my head as my walls clench, releasing an orgasm.

"It's a beautiful sight, baby." He leans towards me, kissing my lips. I smile, content.

"You know we're not done yet." He smirks as he attempts to take off his owner clothing.

"Hey...let me." I whisper, biting my lips as I sit up. His bulge is very obvious and I am glad I have this effect on him.

"Gladly, baby." He smirks.

My hand touches his hand and I play with it, gently grazing my fingers across the edges. His gaze softens as he looks at me.

"Tease." He says.

"I learn from the best." I chuckle, still hung up on the powerful orgasm this man just made me have. Biting my lips, I take in the sight in front of me. All inches of hardness poke at me and I can't help the wetness that once again pool at my core.

He holds my legs apart as he joins our bodies into one. Skin to skin, flesh to flesh. I am glad I am on the pill.

"I love you so much, baby." He moans, kissing my neck.