Chapter 33.

Theme song for Chapter 33 above⬆️⬆️⬆️

Name: It's all coming back to me now
Artist: Celine Dion

FARIDA

Tamara's parents are such lovely people. The traditional wedding happened in her hometown but they respected her wish to have the reception and church wedding in Lagos. So, here we are, arriving fashionably late. Her dad walks up to us and smiles when he sees his daughter. His eyes brim with tears as he takes in her form, a proud smile dancing on his lips.

"My daughter in whom I am well pleased." He says when he gets to where we are.

"Tamaraleyefa! You almost gave us a heartache." Her mom exclaims while Tee just rolls her eyes.

"Good morning, Sir. Good morning, Ma." Bukky and I greet.

"My dears, how do you both do?" After giving our responses, we all proceed to the hall, as Bukky and I join the bridesmaids waiting.

Emmy winks at me and I just laugh when Tobi rolls his eyes.

"Hey, baby." He says out loud, resulting to me widening my eyes. We agreed to keep the relationship off the general public's knowledge.

"Hi." I respond and for the first time, I am shy. Reason being that eyes are on me, no doubt wondering when we started dating. They don't know we are almost six months now!

"You look beautiful." His hand snakes on my waist. He leans in to give me a kiss but I stylishly dodge it, resulting to his lips landing on my cheeks.

"Tobi, you're making a grown woman shy." I whisper in his ears.

"And I love seeing that grown woman like that." He teases, chuckling a little as his nose rests on my neck, inhaling my scent. This man is sure enjoying this more than I am.

"You look amazing too." I tell him and he smirks.

"Pride!" I tease him, scrunching my nose. He just playfully taps on it, grinning.

"Thanks, baby." He responds and I roll my eyes before smacking his arm.

Deciding that the stares and curious glances were getting too much, I withdraw myself from him, going back to join the ladies. I can't have us stealing the spotlight at someone else's wedding.

I did not miss the camera clicks we had attracted. Bukky continuously wiggles her eyebrows when I join her. Very annoying somebody.

"Lover girl." She mouths.

"Get out joor." I respond and she chuckles.

Tee has been walked down the aisle by her dad. People are all seated as the wedding ceremony commences after we all stood behind the bride and groom. Seeing Tee all glammed up, it gladdens my heart. My girl deserves all the love there is in this world because shes my best friend, first of all, and she's also a sweet soul. I am teary-eyed when it is time for them to exchange their vows. My gaze locks with that of Tobi who mouths 'I love you' and I smile.

"From the first day I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. It was just an instinct. A nagging feeling. I proceeded to ask for your contact after we accidentally met about 3 times. Accidental meeting that I planned, asides the first day." A loud roar of laughter erupts from the guests.

"You this man!" Tamara teases. I know she's happy.

"Well, a man had to do what he has to do for his other half." Jack shrugs and I just smile.

"So, we finally started seeing each other. Baby, those have been my best years." He smiles fondly.

"Aww..." Bukky says behind me. Mumu.