Chapter 31.

FARIDA

Time to commence Phase 1.

"Hi." A deep baritone voice says to me. Lifting my head, I am met with a freaking gorgeous man! Not as gorgeous as Tobi but still a spec! A whole meal. Sorry, bro. I have my baby already. Bukky will like this one.

"Hi." I smirk, receiving his outstretched hands for a shake.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asks. No! I want to scream.

"Sure." I smile, making a hand gesture to the seat and he returns the smile before sitting.

"You're from here?" He asks and I shake my head No.

"Yeah, me too. Preye, from Nigeria." He introduces himself. What are the odds?

"I'm Farida. From Nigeria too." I respond and he just smiles.

"Oh. Great. Such a lovely coincidence. I live here now, though. I manage the resort." He states. This guy seems cool, though. We get talking and even exchanged contacts to chat on WhatsApp. I was already exhausted and needed to sleep.

"Goodnight, Preye." I let out a chuckle as I bid him farewell when we arrive in front of the room's door.

"Rest well, Farida." He turns to return to the elevator, leaving me. Heaving a deep sigh, I insert the room's key and gain access, only to be met by Tobi's burning gaze.

"Who was that?" He asks me.

"Jesus, Tobi!" I hiss, rolling my eyes at him.

"Who was the guy?" He asks and I sigh, taking off my dress. His eyes follow my figure.

"Tobi, please, I want to rest. Or, am I not allowed to make friends again?" I ask him, stripping off to just my underwear and strut to the bathroom to run the bath.

"I'm not saying you can't make friends. You know I won't say that." He stutters in his speech. Yinmu. See this one. I have not even started. Childish? I don't care. Quickly, I apply my face scrub and walk to the bathroom to have my bath, making sure to lock the door behind me. I don't want any persuasions from him. I know it's going to be difficult but this man has to learn.

After having my bath, I wrap the towel around my body to see Tobi still sitting in the same position I left him earlier, a scowl rests on his lips as he looks up to take in my form.

"Baby girl, did I do anything?" He asks me in a voice that would normally result in a loud burst of laughter from me.

"No." I respond. He leaves where he is sat to walk to me as I dry off my skin. I feel his fingers on my shoulder as he gently massages me on there. Honestly, I am in dire need of this relief he's offering right now, considering how worked up he left me earlier.

"Mami, I'm sorry for whatever I did." He apologizes, his breath hitting my shoulders as his deep voice echoes in my ears. I know where this will lead to and honestly, I want to cave in so bad, but a girl has to be strong. It does not mean I will not enjoy the massage, though. I can eat my cake and have it on this aspect. He starts making moves to take off my towel but I slap his hand off, resulting to shock written all over his face.

So, when coming for this bae-cation, I expected us to have a lot of fun. It's why I came here with sexy lingerie and night wears. He ruined it with what he did earlier. It's why I will set my revenge in motion with these sexy babies I bought. So, I put on a pair, taking note of his eyes following my moves.

"Goodnight, Tobi." I say to him.

"Goodnight, baby." I pretend to be asleep some minutes after laying down. I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Guess he's having his bath. When he is done, I am still awake still faking sleep.