Rated R (Royce)

Warning : Rated R

Enjoy ¥

~RocRoyal P.o.v~

Fuck him. He know I don't like that teasing shit. Fuck it. How am I suppose to get rid of this massive ass boner?

I hope Walter aint seen it, cause then he gone start asking unneccessary questions.

Fuck now its starting to hurt.

"Roc, you okay?" Prodigy asked as I went into the airport lobby. They were all waiting on me.

"Uh yeah, I just gotta go to the bathroom right quick," I excused, dropping my bags by RayRay feet. I sped walk to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, not giving a shit about the lock.

Quickly, I unbuckled my belt and pulled my khaki's down, along with my boxers. Roczilla sprang out, glad to be free. I wrapped one hand around him and put the other one on the wall to help me hold myself up. I punped my hand up and down, shutting my eyes.

I thought about all the shit that Prince and I have done together.

Especially that time that I had him screaming my name in spanish.

My hand went faster.

"Jacob..." I moaned out.

~Princeton P.o.v~

"Damn what the hell could be taking Roc, so long?" Ray asked.

"Watch ya' mouth Ray. Let me go check on him," Walter said, standing up. I stood up, quickly.

"Nah, let me go do it, I gotta head that way anyway," I said. Walter nodded, and sat back down. I turned and walked down the complicated halls. I smiled. I already knew what was taking him so long. Pushing open the door, I was face to face with Roc's back and bare ass. I bit my lip and raised an eyebrow.

I loved his ass.

"Jacob...." he moaned out, his head thrown back. For a second I thought he heard me come in, but by the way he was jerking off I knew he was fantazing about me. Aw how sweet. I pushed the door close behind me and locked it.

"Roc?" I said, leaning back against the sink. He turned his head, his hand never stopped pumping away at his dick. From this angle I could see the precum leaking into the toilet.

I walked around him and pushed him back away from the toilet. I sat down on the seat and moved his hands away from Roczilla. I looked up at him as I wrapped my lips around it.

My tongue slid over the slit in the head and a small scream of surprised, was his reaction. I could feel my dick rising up.

I almost laughing. I was giving head with my shades on.

He pulled my hair, roughly, making me groan.

Damn, he knew I liked when he was rough with me.

I wrapped my arm around him, and squeezed his ass. My finger accidently slipped into his asshole. He gripped my hair tighter and pushing his dick into my mouth, making me deepthroat him.

Oops.

I slipped my finger out and he softened up his grip on my hair. He eased his dick back.

A thought came to mind. I slipped 2 fingers back in his ass, getting the same reaction as before. I slipped my fingers out.

"Babe, Im cumming," he groaned out. I sucked harder, squeezing his ass even harder.

I wanted him to cum. I wanted to swallow everyb-

With a loud groan, his cum poured into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but when Roc comes he comes a lot. Some dripped down on my leather jacket.

We cleaned ourselves up and made our way out the bathroom.

"I got you when we get back to the house," Roc whispered in my ear from behind me.

...

What Do You Think?

Prodigy FunFact: He's all in to that Egyptian culture right now.