No Sex? (Royce)

~2 Days Later~

~Roc p.o.v~

"Babe, Prod, making breakfast, he said come now, if you want some," I said, leaning back against the doorframe. Prince looked at me, rolling his eyes. I watched as he plugged his earphones in his ear. I could hear the rock music pounding into his ears.

"Well then," I said, moving back down the stairs. Im getting sick of this attitude, that he got.

"Ooh, Prod, it smells so good in here," Ray said, skipping in the kitchen. Prodigy just grabbed his plate and left.

"Your plate's in the microwave," he said to me. Ray looked after him.

"What the fuck is his problem?" We both asked. We looked at each other and laughed. I put the microwave on and watched at my pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon heated up.

"Damn, he ain't even leave me none," Ray said, looking into the empty pots on the stove. I took my food and offered him some

"We can share. Im not that hungry," He smiled, grabbing a fork and a knife. If we wasn't as close, he would have grabbed another plate too. We sat down at that table, and began to pick at the food. I felt edgy. Ray's my best friend and I haven't told him about me being bi.

Yeah I like BOTH boys and girls. I can't just give up the pussy like that.

Maybe, Ray can help me with this Prince situation. I just hope he don't judge me.

I set my fork down and counted down from 10.

10, 9 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I opened my mouth but no words came out.

I counted down again.

10, 9 ,8 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, -

"Roc, I think Im gay," Ray said, suddenly. I looked at him, tilting my head.

"What?" I said, laughing. You don't know how relieved I was. Ray, looked at me, hurt.

"Mane, this shit ain't funny! Its Prod, fault!" He said, dropping his fork.

"Nigga, Im laughing, cause I was just about to tell you, Im bi, and that I go out with Prince," I said, raising my hand in offense. Then I thought about something.

"Wait, what the hell, Prod, gotta do with anything?" I asked. He sighed.

"Its his fault im all confused," Ray said, quietly. Prod was my first interest, after Prince and I had sex for the first time. I mean, like goddamn, have ya'll seen that nigga abs? Let me tell you, i've seen Prondaconda a lot of times and that shit is big enough to be all up in ya' stomach. Hey, we always use to compare our sizes, if you know what I mean ;).

"He straight as hell, though," Ray added, looking down in his lap.

"Did you tell him how you feel?" I asked. I know Prod. He's the one who's open minded and is always open to everyone.

"I been trying, but he been ignoring me," he said. I looked down at my food and got an idea.

"You help me out with my problem, and I help you out with yours?" I offered.

"Yeah sure, what you got in mind?"

~Later~

~Princeton P.o.v~

I hummed along to one of The Weeknd's songs, as I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I walked into my room, to see Roc sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me.

"Princeton, can we talk?" He asked. I looked at him and almost laughed. This is the first time he's wanted to just talk.

"What?" I asked, pulling on my clothes.

"What's the matter with you? We haven't talked since we was at the airport." He asked. I looked at him, with my black Bob Marley shirt in my hand, laughing.

"You mean we haven't fucked since the airport?" I corrected, bitterly. He was taken back by my tone.

"What?"

"Roc, be honest with yourself, all we do is fuck. When was the last time we," I gestured to both of us, "actually communicated with our words and not our bodies? You not about to do the same thing you did to Kiloni on me, cause Im not about to be caught in this punk ass game you like to play." I continued. He sighed and ran his hands threw his short curls.

"Fine, no sex," he said, eyes closed.

"What?" Now I was the one to be taken back.

"To prove that Im not playing any games, no sex," His eyes were now open. I tilted my head.

"Why?" I asked. He stopped up and pushed me back against the wall. His body on mines. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he pushed me up. He tilted his head up and I leaned down, planting my lips on his. The kiss was soft, passionate and sweet.

"Because I love you," He whispered against my lips. There was a knock at the door, and we got of the wall. I threw my shirt on. Roc opened the door.

"David&Busters Tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah Im in, Prince you in?" Roc asked looking at me.

"Yeah,"

"A'ight be downstairs in 10 minutes," Ray said, his voice fading. He must be walking down to his room. Roc shut the door. He sat down on the bed. I opened his legs and walked in between them, holding his face. I leaned down and kissed him. He slid his lip across my bottom one, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a bit and bit down softly on his bottom lip. He groaned.

"No sex, Prince," He said, warningly. I pouted.

"Look Ima need the D, specifically, Roczilla soon. So can this no sex thing last for a week?" I asked. I had no problem with always having sex, its just the lack of communication. He laughed, pecking my lips.

"Anything you want," he said.

.......

Aw Prince's The Girl In The Relationship! <3

Its Gonna Be A Looooooooong Week. Whose actually interested In Prod and Ray? Im Thinking about dedicating the next chapter to them.

It took me a couple hours to write this, I finished thid chapter after I saw a comment saying they was bout to pimp slap somebody if I didn't update the story.

Yoooo, one of my favorite author's on here following my story, I was hype af ! @Spiffymoonwalkertho

Yall need to thank her, because without her story "One Step At A Time" this story would not be in exstistance.

Anywhore 2+ Comments/Votes For Next Chapter.

Beware Now, Somebody Gone Get It OOOOOOONNNN In The Next Chapter!