Want Him? As In Me?

~At The Conjunction House~

RayRay P.o.v

"Ackaaaaackaackaaa!" I laughed, dapping Kenneth. Prodigy just looked at us, the water dripping off his hair and unto his shirt and the floor. Kiesha shook her head, grabbing napkins off of the island.

"Ya'll both too old," she said, helping Prod clean the water. Prod was always her favorite.

"Kiesh?" Kenneth said, plopping down in a seat.

"Hm?" I watched the way, both Kiesha and Prod's hands worked at his hair. He seemed at ease.

He likes when people touch his hair?

His tossed his shades on the island, and almost instantly I picked it up and put them on. Im not even gone lie, I felt like a private detective.with these on. Tossing a braid over my shoulder, I turned to my side, staring straight ahead

"Agent Lopez at your service," I said, in my agent voice. Kenneth threw a bottle cap at me.

"Booooo!" He exclaimed.

"This is why your my favorite," Kiesha said to Prodigy. He laughed, looking at me. I stuck my tongue out. Yes, my long ass snake like tongue. (A/N Sorry I Just H A D To Add It!) .

"Yo, everybody, in the living room, now!" Walter yelled. We trotted out the kitchen, as Roc and Prince came in the house with their bags.

"I just gotta call from Kenneth's and I, boss. We gotta head over to Chicago for a week. Kiesh is leaving a day after us to go deal with her other clients. That means you guy's will have the C.H for the whole week, for yourselves. No girls, parties or unneccassary shit," Walter said.

No managers? For the whole week ; 7 days?

I looked over at Prod, subconciously, then I looked at Roc, who was in a staring contest with Prince. I tilted my head a bit, watching them. Prince bit his lip, his eyes daring Roc.

Da fuck, going on with them two?

"If ya'll break them rules-"

"Listen carfeully, Ray," Kenneth said.

"Why me?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"Are you seriously asking that dumb ass question?" Kiesha asked, in disbelief.

"I don't do nothing wrong," I said, stubbornly.

"Ray the last time, we left the house with just ya'll in it, you threw a party that ended up on worldstar. There were strippers that was doing some inappropiate stuff-"

"Flexible, sexy stuff but still inappropiate." Kenneth interrupted Walter. Walter dapped Kenneth, with a huge ass grin. Kiesha rolled her eyes, and coughed. Walter looked at us.

"Anyway you, this applies to you," Walter said, "If the rules are broken, you are out of the group. We already talked to your mom and she's cool with it. She's glad to have her baby coming home,"

"Isn't that a bit harsh?" Prodigy asked. Yes, Prod, come to my rescue! Everybody looked at him.

"When it comes to Rayan Lopez., over here," Kiesha gestured to me, loosely, "...No."

~Later~

~Prodigy P.o.v~

"Look when I come back to Philly, then ima go with you," I promised, shutting my eyes in irritation.

"Fine, Prod, whatever," Maria said on the other line, "I gotta go, my mom is calling me," We both hung up at the same time, no goodbye needed. I pressed my forehead on the cold recording studio door. Other then our rooms, this was the only soundproof room in the house.

My room is being made over, because I wasn't feeling the black and red theme anymore. I want a egyptian type of them. With gold Egyptian sheets, and curtains. Yeah, my room feena be the shit.

"Nah, the nigga not like that ,Myles," I heard Ray voice. I turned to see him walk in the other door, and plop down in a seat. He had his back towards me. I went to open the door when I heard :

"Cause we're talking about ,Prod. Ya' know, Craig Crippen," My hand let go of the door handle. An interest in his conversation sparked. I heard a muffled voice reply, making Ray sigh.

"I know, but its hard, bro," he said ," I'm really trynna respect that but I want him so badly, you don't understand,"

Want him? As in me?

When in the hëll did Ray start liking nïggas?!

"Nah, he has that fücking effect on me ,Myles." He said, softly. I almost couldn't hear him.

"What chu mean?! Of course I Love That Nïgga. I cant stand Star, she pisses me off."

I heard enough. I slipped into the hallway, leaning back against, the door.

Damn, Ray sharing his room with me, until my room done. How the Fück am I suppose to stay in there with out it being awkward?

~RocRoyal p.o.v~

"Im not in the mood," Prince said, stubbornly. I groaned.

"But you was in the mood in the airport," I complained, trying to kiss on his neck. He pushed me away, and turned his back towards me.

I sat up. Princeton never acted like this before.

"Whats wrong, babe?" I asked.

"...Leave me alone, Roc," was his reply. I laid back down, deciding not push him.

....

Wonder what's wrong with Prince?