Tryna Fix Us

S/O To @Raelynnalldaybaby For Helping Me With My Writer's Block. She Gave Me A Really Good Idea Into Stopping My Writer's Block, That Ima Try To Stick By !

Anyway Read Now Bishessss ! 

~The Next Morning~

~Princeton p.o.v~

Thump-Thump Thump. Thump-Thump Thump. Thump-Thump Thu-

"Who the hell?!" I yelled, jumping out of Roc's arms. Roc simply turned over, still sleeping. I opened my door slowly and saw Prod dragging some bags out his room. Chevy was sitting on the top step, texting lazily. I glanced over at my clock.

3:54 am

Why the hell are they up so early? 

"Damn, Chev, get your lazy ass over here and help me, with these bags," Prodigy whispered to Chevy. Chevy glanced up at him, eyes drooped a little bit. 

"Look nigga .... Im tired," She said, looking back down at her phone. Prod shook his head and dragged his stuff down the steps. 

I heard him pause. "Get yo' ass on!" he whisper-yelled. Chevy yawned and got up, jogging down the steps. I yawned too. I left my room but by the time I got downstairs they were already gone. I looked around, blinking tiredly. 

Well then....

6 hours later - 9 am

Sarah P.o.v

"Yall are ridiculous," I said to Mae and Roc who were arguing over who liked the color blue first. They looked at me, raising eyebrows.

"The first thing you said this morning," Roc said, "And its "ya'll ridiculous'. How thoughtful," he added, shaking his head. I laughed a bit, looking at Megan who was now looking down at her breakfast. She pushed the eggs around with her fork.

"Hoe, you better eat ya food, before I uppercut ya esophagus," Prince threatened Mae, waving his spactula around, while his other hand was on his hip. Mae pushed herself back away from the table, her eyes on the ground. 

"Im going to my room," she excused, as she walked up the stairs.

"My room!" Roc corrected. Their was no sound, other then the door closing. 

"Hm, whats wrong with her?" Prince asked, flipping the pancakes. I bit my lip, looking down at my plate. 

"You cool, Smiley?" Roc whispered towards me. I didn't answer him as I followed Mae. I turned the Doorknob, half-hoping that it was locked. But it wasn't. I pushed the door opened and saw Mae laying on her stomach, her head was laying on her arms. I pushed the door close and leaned against it.

"Mae?" I said. She didn't answer.

"Megan," I repeated louder after clearing my throat. This time she looked up at me.

"Yes, Sarah," I took a deep breath.

"Im sorry for kissing you in that party,"No, I wasn't.

"That was unlike me,"Yes it was.

"I just wanted to make sure you got away from that deliroius dickhead safely," and for me to have an excuse to kiss you.

"I hope that, that we can still be friend." I really do. She looked at me, her eyes questioning mines. I almost smiled. She had some pretty ass eyes. She got out her position and sat down on the end of the bed, her legs folding.

"It's cool, Sarah," She said, with a smile. I took another deep breath, relieved. She stood up and got in my face. 

"What I don't understand is, why I liked it." She whispered, My back was now pressed against the door. My heartbeat increased. 

She continued. "And....why I wanna do it again," her eyes looked at my lips, and then back up into my eyes. She leaned closer, to my ear. 

"Will you let me kiss you?" She asked, softly. My breathing hitched. I didn't answer as she looked at me expectedly. I nodded my head.

Shit.

She pressed her lips to mine, and started to move them. My lips moved along, wrapping my arms around her neck, pulling her closer. She bit on my bottom lip, softly, while pulling away. She let it go, and smiled. 

"Thanks, Sarah," she praised. 

Damn, what hell of a kiss.

I unwrapped my arms slowly in a daze. She grabbed a pair of jordan's and opened the door, with me still leaned against it. 

"Im going to the park, with Prince and Roc, you can come if you want," she said, her voice slowly getting quieter as she moved away from the room. I closed the door and turned around, pressing my forehead on the cool door. 

Fuck, Sarah, you really fucking shit up.

Ray P.o.v

Did that nigga, really leave me?! I know Im mad at him but that didn't give him no right to leave! 

I dung my head depper in Prod's pillow. It's ironic how his room got finished this morning. 

I'll rather be mad at you, while you're here then be mad at you while you're there.

I could feel my tears overflow unto his pillow. I rolled over, the tears now sliding down my face.

I shouldn't even have been that upset. Im holding secrets too....

Prodigy p.o.v

My watched Chevy's fidgety hands. She was nervous and excited, to be seeing her girl(and my best friend) after 3 months. 

"Shit, Prod!' She cursed, irratatedly, after I failed to answer her question. 

"Look just be yourself, that;s why Micky likes you anyway," I said, turning to look out the plane's window. I didn't bother to here her reply. 

After this visit with Maria, she gone need to leave me the hell alone. She was real cool in the beginning but now she annoying as hell.

Ray, babe, Im tryna fix this.... Im tryna fix us.

......

Guy What, My Fellow KPG Members ?

....Honestly, i Don't Know I Just Wanted To Say That. Aye, Do Me A Favor And Check Out My Cast Call Book, I Just Posted Another Cast Call To This Story Called : Officially .

Anywhore, Ima Give Ya'll A Little Hint To What Ray's Secret Is.

Read This :

He always liked the things he got from Prodigy more then anybody else's. No matter how little it was.

Prodigy sat down next to Ray, after his little dance. He fidgeted on his phone nodding his head to Future's "Neva End". He knew Ray was looking at him. He always knew. Quite frankly it freaked him out. He raised the volume on his phone, and mouthed the words as he played Temple Run 2.

Rayray slowly looked down at the text he got from his girlfriend.

Star : Imy already <3

He rolled his eyes. She was hella annoying.

And Yes That Was In The First Chapter Of This Story. Ya'll Hint Is In There. First Person To Get It Get's A One-Shot (My First Ever One-Shot Here On Wattpad). It Can Be Freaky, Sweet, Smut, Funny...I Don't Give Af. Just Tell Me What You Think His Secret Is, And Tell Me Who You Want Your One-Shot To Be With, And If You Want Some Rated R Scenes In There. 

Wait.... Does Sarah Have A Secret Too ? And What The Hell Is Going On With Megan ?

Megan Was All Controlling . (Smacks Gum Ratchetly) Get It HOOOOEEEE !

Duecesssss Loooves!