Anniversary & Questions

~Chevy P.o.v~

"Chevy! Whats up, girl?!" Mae asked me, excitedly. I smiled and gave her dap.

"Nothing, chillen." I responded. I looked at the girl that was coming out the closet. Mae looked behind her and turned to look at me.

"Thats Sarah, Kiesha niece," She introduced. I looked back at her and smiled.

"Aye, im Chevonne, Ray aunt, but call me Chevy," I said. She sent me a smile. I looked over both of their outfits.

Megan was wearing a loose satin tucked in gold shirt, a pair of black tights and a pair of black doc martens. She was rocking a black blazer, with rhinestones around the cuffs. Her hair was in a tight bun on top of her head, with a bang covering the tops of her eyes.

Sarah was wearing a red Adidas shirt, the front tucked in. She jad a pair of leather skinnies. On her feet was a pair of red and black adidas. She also had on a black blazer with.the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Her hair was in a curly fro-hawk.

"Aye, where yall going?" I asked, smirking. They looked good !

"A party, you tryna come?" Mae asked, picking up her wallet.

"Yeah, girl! Where we hitting up?" I asked, twirling my keys around in my hand.

"Down southside," Sarah answered. I smiled, dropping my luggage.

"Well leggo!" I exclaimed, turning to run down the stairs.

"Well damn, Chev, no 'hey nephew, whats good?'," Ray said, stopping me as he came out his room. I laughed, and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey nephew, whats good?" I repeated. He hugged back with a short laugh. I looked at Prod who was leaning against the door, looking all fine.

Nah, I don't like him like that, I already got my eyes on somebody. But like, I can recongize fine when I see it ; ) .

"Yo, Prod, when you heading back over to Philly?" I asked.

"Next week, I need to get my plane ticket," He said.

"Hook me up with one too, ight bro?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I got you,"

"Come on, Chev, or else we gone be late," Mae said, pulling me away from them.

~RocRoyal P.o.v~

I had my hand on the wheel, cruising down the Boulevard.

"Bae, you know damn well you not suppose to be driving," Prince commented, as he played around with my right hand. I smirked but didn't say anything.

"Take you to a place nice and quiet, there aint noone there to interrupt, aint gotta rush!" I hummed along with Usher, who was on the radio. I looked over at him as a I stopped by a stop sign. He was smiling down at our hands. I smiled along.with him and looked back at the.road, and continued to cruise.

There was a comfortable silence between us as I took him to the surprise destination.

We parked and then I pulled him onto the beach.

"The beach?" He asked, confused. I chuckled and continued to pull him.

"Just come on," I said. We both laughed until finally I reached to the spot. I looked over at Princeton to see him with his hand over his mouth. I smiled and squeezed his other hand.

I had set up a romantic late night, picnic. There was a huge tent on the sand. You could see the reflection of the candles that were lit on the inside. I pulled him into the tent.