Going Out ?

~Roc P.o.v~

~Later~

"Hello?" I said, answering my phone. I was still half asleep. Yes, I know that its only 5:34 in the afternoon, but I do need naps.

"Finally somebody answering they phone!" My mom exclaimed on the other line. I dug my head deep in my pillow.

"Roc, the rest of us are going to Miami," She said.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked, my voice muffled a bit from the pillow.

"Your sister needs to stay with yall. I don't trust her in this house by herself." She explained.

"Which one?"

"Your twin. I already called Kiesha, she said it was fine,"

"Megan?" I asked. Look, im slow when Im sleepy.

"Nooo, HipHop Harry," She answered sarcastically ,"Yes, Megan!"

"Okay, whatever,"

"Okay, bye!" She hung up in a hurry. I threw my phone down next to me. I drifted back into my dream.

"Roc!" Somebody yelled, busting into my room. I turned over to glare at Megan, who was pulling her bags into my room.

"What?!" I growled.

"Get out my room!" She yelled, pulling at my leg, playfully. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?" I asked. She looked at me like I was slow.

"Go room with Princeton," she instructed, slowly, winking. It took me a minute before I realized that I now had to room with Prince until Megan has to leave. I jumped up and went to Princeton's room. He was laid down on his stomach. I laid down next to him.

"Roc, get out. I'm still mad at you," he mumbled his eyes still closed. I kissed his nose.

"I'm sowwy," I apologized. He pouted and batted his eyelids open.

"Damn, that wasn't even a real kiss," I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tilted his head up and I kissed him. I pulled back and he rested his head on my chest, his hands gripped at my shirt. I closed my eyes, inhaling the strawberry scented shampoo that he uses.

The door bell rang. This the second time today. It kept ringing. Princeton and I groaned.

"What the fuck?!" We both exclaimed. The doorbells kept ringing.

"Is their hand glued to the damn doorbell?!" Princeton growled angrily. He looked up at me, "Its your turn to get it," he added. I groaned and stood up. I jogged down the steps too see Prod and Ray in the kitchen making themselves something to eat. Hm, smells like hot dogs.

"Y'all ain't hear the damn door?" I yelled, my hand on the doorknob.

"Nah, we did but we didn't feel like getting it." Ray yelled back. I froze. They feening to get pimp slapped. I opened the door to see a girl with black shoulder length hair. She was wearing a black obey snapback with black and gold beats around her neck. She had a navy blue sweatshirt on, and a pair of black skinnies. On her feet was a pair of gold Doc Martens. What really could my attention was the two bags that was in her hand.

"Uh, hi. Im Sarah, Kiesha's niece and ,I believe, you guy's new back up, dancer." She said, sticking her hand out for a handshake. I looked down at her hand and then at her. She slowly dropped her hand.

"Uh, can I come in?" She asked, "These bags are a bit heavy... And its freezing," she added. I opened the door wider and scratched the back of my neck, awkwardly. I closed the door after she got in.