Filler #2

•Thanks For All The Happy {Belated} Birthday Wishes !• ¥ Rayne

~Princeton P.o.v~

~Later~

"Okay, bye mama," I said in my phone, after blowing her a sloppy kiss. She laughed.

"Adíos bighead," We both hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Roc asked walking into my room, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripped down his body. He must have just came out the shower.

"My mama," I answered, rolling over unto my stomache. An earphone was in my ear. I nodded my head to "Poetic Justice" by Kendrick Lamar.

"Is that my phone?" he asked, closing the door behind him. I nodded.

"Yes, Mr. August." I saluted, teasingly. He shook his head and dropped his towel. My head snapped up, eying Roczilla.

"Damn, bae, you taking viagra or some shit?" I asked, licking my lips. I could feel my dick grew a bit under me, it was uncomfortable because of the position I was in. I watched as he pulled a pair of boxers on slowly, painfully slow. He chuckled.

"Nah, I don't take that shit," He asnwered, "Yo where yo' Baby Oil at? I need you to rub some in my hair," he added.

"By my mirror, behind the radio. Grab the comb while you at it," I instructed as I sat up, opening my legs. He sat down in between them and passed me the Baby Oil and comb. He leaned his head back, looking up at me.

"Why was it all the way back there?" I began to comb up, around his hairline.

"Ray, like to come in here and steal my shit," I answered. It was silent as I combed by his hairline area. His head still tilted back, he puckered his lips, and closed his eyes tightly. I chuckled and planted my lips down on his. I loved the minty taste his lips had. The kiss was sweet and passionate. I pulled away before I could do something stupid. I went back to combing his hair, Mr. Fernando was rapidly rising.

I poured some oil in my hand and rubbed it in.

"Hmm," He moaned out. I smirked, he always loved when I played in his hair. I slowly teased him.

"Prince," he growled, pulling me down into his lap. His lips crashed on mines. I moaned as he bit my bottom lip.

"Your gonna make me break my promise," he warned. I shrugged.

"And? The week is almost over," He raised an eyebrow. I waited for him to say something.

"...What?" I asked.

"Bae, the week started today and Its only," he looked over at my alarm clock, my vintage one, I may add, "12:56 in the afternoon."

What?! We got 6 more days?!

"Oh," I replied looking down. I could feel his minty breath blowing on my neck, giving me seductive chills. He lifted my head back up and kissed me.

"Its only a week, babe," He whispered. I groaned and looked down at his body.

"What am I suppose to do about this?" I asked, pointing down at my throbbing dick, "Its all your fault," he pressed his lips back down om mines. I pulled back.

"Roc!" I yelled, pouting. He chuckled.

"Cold shower?" he suggested. I made a face.

"I hate cold showers,"

"Jerk off?" I made another face. I got off of him and stood up, I pointed to the door.

"I love you and all bae, but you gotta go," I said. He laughed and hopped up. He kissed me and then left.

I sat on my bed, and threw a pillow at the door.

"DUMB ASS!" I yelled teasingly.

"BUT IM YOUR DUMB ASS!" He yelled back, from down the hall.

I laughed.

......

Another Filler. This Was Sweet To Me!

Lol Prince Is My Baby!

Cast List Up In Next Chap !