Filler - Chevy Style

Chevy P.o.v

I watched as Prodigy, stormed into his room. I looked back at Ray's room and saw him, throwing Prod's close out.

"Ray, whats going on?" I asked, closing Mae's door as I stepped out. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk to me," He muttered. I raised an eyebrow. I pushed past him and got comfortable on his bed.

"Why?" I asked, curiously.

"You knew about this Maria, girl?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" He asked, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Because it wasn't any of my business," I said, with a shrug.

"Im your family, Chevy. Your suppose to tell me shit like this!" He yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy. I got off his bed and dusted off my outfit.

"First of all im your aunt, have some respect. Second, as I said before its not any of my business, what Prodigy does when he's not around you. Third, just because im your family, I have to tell you shit." I was starting to get upset. I don't gotta tell Ray nothing , Na -to the damn - da.

I was walking out the room, when I heard him sob. I sighed. Goddamn you Ray for being my nephew. I turned around and pulled him in my arms. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my shirt.

I pulled him away from me and held his face, wiping his tears with my thumb.

"Ray, when I found out, Prod made me promise not tell anybody, because he knew how the fans and you all were gonna act. At first, I was against it, I didn't understand, but then remembered that I can relate to the situation. Some things are just left private, okay?" I explained.

"But why would he do this to me? Does he not love me?" He whispered, heartbroken.

"From the way he's acting in that room," I nodded my head, towards Prodigy's room. ", He loves you lots, he just didn't want you to find out this way, Okay?" He nodded, slowly.I smiled.

"Now man up!" I order, slapping his ass.

"Chevy!" He complained. I laughed as I left his room. I was about to head back Mae's room, when I suddenly got the idea to go to Prod's room. I knocked on the door.

"Go away!" I sucked my teeth and continued to knock on the door until, he pulled it open.

"I said go away," he muttered, looking down. I pushed him aside and walked in, closing the door behind me. I leaned against the door, a couple centimeters away from his face.

"We leaving early?" I asked, as I noticed the bags. He nodded and went back to packing.

"Tonight, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, when?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning 8 : 30am," he answered. I pouted.

"Aw but I just met Sara," I complained, "She seems like hella fun," I added.

"Your girlfriend, seems hella fun too," he said, mocking me. I smiled. I missed Mickey (A/N I Just Realized I Wrote Michael, For Your Name In The Cast! Im Soooooooooooo Sorry).

"Man, whatever," I said, sticking my.tongue out at him. He looked at me.

"You've been hanging out with Mae too much," he commented. I thought about it, yeah he's right.

.......

Just a little filler for yall to see how Chevy works her magic.

From whose P.o.v should I do the.next chapter in?