Explanations

~Prodigy P.o.v~

..."Whose Maria?" He asked, quietly.

"Ray, babe," was the only thing I could say, my voice cracking a bit. My heart raced. I finally found something in my life that was right, and now im fucking it up. I crawled towards him on the bed, and tried to touch him. He shot up and got off the bed, still not looking at me. The way his shoulders shook I knew he was crying.

It was silent as I sat on my bed, still with just my towel on.

"Who is she?" He asked.

What does a man do at a situation like this?

Tell the truth, even though it may end everything?

Or lie, and maybe you'll still have a chance?

The truth hurts .... But lies create scars.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

I don't want to jepordize everything.

"She's a girl i've been fucking since I was 12," I answered half-heartedly.

"She mentioned a Nicki, in the text. Who is that?"

"....Her 20 year old sister. I also fucked her. She was 17 and I was 13. She got pregnant 7 times by me, but each time I made her get an abortion." He turned to face me.

"Did anybody else know about this?" He asked. My throat went dry.

"Chevy," my mouth answered without my consent.

Damn, damn, damn.

I can't lie to him.

"Pack ya shit and get the fuck outta my room." I looked at him as he ran towards the door, but I quickly pulled him back. Quickly, I kissed him, before he could push me.

I loved the way his lips tasted. I loved how they fit mines, perfectly.

"Ray, we were meant to be together," I whispered as I pulled back.

"Prod, I don't wanna-" I raised his right hand and placed it over my heart. I placed my left over his, and slowly whispered in his ear.

"Don't you feel that? Our heartbeats, beat as one," I slid my hand down off his chest. He snatched his hand back and stepped back away from me.

"Don't touch me!" He snapped, I moved back, realizing he was serious.

"Get out," he said, looking at me with tears in his eyes. I didn't question him, I left. I walked into my semi-finished room and stood there. Suddenly I punched the walll

"Fuck, Craig! Why you always fucking shit up!" I yelled at myself, feeling my salty tears roll down ny cheeks.

......

End of Pray, Already ?

Sorry It Took So Long, I Had Serious Writer's Block With This Chapter.

I Wrote So Many Versions Of This.

One Version Was That They Was Gone Have Make-Up Sex, With Ray Being The Dominant One, And Then Another Secret Was Gonna Get Revealed.

Another Version Was That Chevy Was Gone Be Pulled Into The Arguement And Then Prod And Chevy Leave To Philly Early.

My Last Version Was That They Was Arguing And Ray Gets A Text And His Secret Is Revealed Creating Fot Drama For Pray .

But I Settled With This Instead.