Rated R (Pray)

~After David&Busters~

~Ray P.o.v~

"You sure you don't need any help with him?" Roc asked, as we walked back in the house. I chuckled, watching Prod, dance and sing around the living room, drunk as hell.

He was the only one drunk. He was messing with some 23 year old, who was stacking him up on drinks. Lucky ass.

"Nah I got him," I said.

"A'ight goodnight, man," Princeton said, hitting my back. I grabbed Roc's arm, when he attempted to follow Prince.

"No sex thing working?" I asked, quietly. He smiled and nodded. He looked over at Prod.

"Guess you can't sing that song to him, tonight," He said. I shrugged.

"Its cool, I'll do it tomorrow. I still need to work on the keyboard anyway. My claw fingers be fucking up," I joked, flexing up fingers. He laughed.

"Whatever man. Look call me if you need me, Prince gets grumpy if I keep him waiting," He said. He jogged up the stairs. I looked at Prod who was standing on the center table, singing loudly.

"AND SHUT HIM UP!" Princeton yelled from up the stairs. I laughed

"Prodigy, come on man," I said, grabbing his hand. Sparks. Like electricity ran from my hand to his. I ignored it and tugged him down. He was staring down at our hands.He looked up in wonder.

"Did you feel that?" He asked, excitedly. I rolled my eyes as I pulled him up to my room, which we were sharing until Prod's room is done. I shut the door behind us. I kicked off my shoes and walked in my bathroom.

Im the only one with a bathroom connected to my bedroom, in this house :). Suckers.

I grabbed a medicine cup and filled it with some water, enough for him to swallow an advil, later. I set it on the sink and left the bathroom. I walked out to see Prod, dry humping my pillow. I blinked my eyes.

"...Where is ya' pants?" I asked, looking around. It didn't register at the moment that his member was probably rubbing on my pillow. When it did register, I busted out laughing.

Prod was hella funny, drun-

A pair of lips crashed on mines, catching me off guard.

Its lip were soft, like I always imagined them to be, but they tasted of vodka and ciroc. It was a,good combination, but bad on him.

I gently pushed him back, licking my lips.

"I- I can't, your drunk," I said, shaking my head. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist. He pushed me back and picked me up and sat my on my desk. Pictures and other stuff got knocked off. He kissed on my neck, hitting my soft spot, teasingly. He licked it, making me moan. He moved up so he was kissing on my ear.

"I know that you love me, Ray." He whispered, huskily. He trailed his fingers down my stomach. My raytle snake grew instantly. His lips landed back on mines. He forced his tongue in and I sucked on it. He groaned, deeply. He pulled back and looked at my braids. He shook his head. He raised his hands and started to unbraid a braid. I was confused. I waited impatiently as he unbraided my braids. He took the snapback off his head and placed it on mines, the bill was the back.

"I always liked the way you look with your hair out," he said, his forehead on mines. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What about the snapback?" I asked.

"I want to make love to you with you wearing something of mines," he said, softly. Damn, why do I have this feeling, that he's not actaully drunk?

I pushed him back and he landed on the bed. I got off the desk and stepped im between his legs. I ripped his shirt, and smiled. He laughed and turned me over. He pulled my shirt off and licked at my nipples. I moaned loudly. Damn, you already know he's the man tonight. He licked at the creased on my abs. He stood up and pulled off his boxers. I sat up, the snapback fell off. He put his hand in my hair, pointing his member in my face.

"Suck it for me Ray," he demanded. His tone turned me on. I looked at his throbbing dick and watched the pre-cum drip on my jeans. I wrapped my hands around it and licked at the slit on the head. I looked up to see him shut his eyes in pleasure. I paid attention to his dick and slowly deep throated him, making sure to let my teeth, softly scrape against it.

"Damn, Ray, just like that," I felt proud of myself as he said that. I moved my head back, and slammed it back down. He moaned, huskily. I continued to do that for a couple more minutes. I started to fondle his balls (

"Raaay, I want you to swallow all of it," he demanded. I opened my mouth wide and jacked him off until his cum shot into my mouth. Some dripped down on my bed. I swallowed down his juices and he took off my jeans and boxers.

"Got some lube?" He asked. I nodded.

"Top drawer," He grabbed it and lifted my legs up.

"Why not turn me over?" I asked.

"I wanna see your face," he replied, lustfully. He lubbed up his fingers and pressed one into my asshole. I made a face. He added 2 more. I winced. He pushed his three fingers in and out.

I moaned. This felt really good. No wonder Prince and Roc were addicted to sex.

"Prod put it in!" I complained, he laughed and pulled his fingers out. He lubed up his dick and began to stick it in. Tears sprang to my eyes.

"It hurts," I groaned.

"Im sorry, do you want me to pull out?" He asked. I shook my head. He was too far in me, now. He finallu got all the way in and stopped, letting me adjust to his size. Damn it was so fulling. A feeling of pleasure ran through me. I instantly pushed myself down on Prondaconda.

"Fuck! FUCK ME!" I yelled. He chuckled but didn't move.

"...Why you not moving?" I asked, in a pleading voice. He shrugged, deviliously.

"Call me daddy," He said, simply.

"Hell nah," I replied. He raised an eyebrow and put his hands on my waist. He began to thrust quick, hard and rough. I screamed (A/N I Just Tried To Imagine Screaming ^.^ Neva Again), arching my back.

"Call me daddy, Ray," he said. I shook my head. He went faster.

-20 Minutes Later-

I already came 4 times. My ass and dick was sore, but it felt so damn good. I moaned loudly.

"FUCK PROD, YOUR GONNA TEAR ME APART!!" I yelled, digging into the bed.

"Call me daddy," he said, in between moans. He suddenly hit a spot, he had never hit before.

"OH YES, DADDDDDDY!" He chuckled and came in my ass. He slowly pulled out and plopped down next to me on the bed. He pulled me up to the pillow and we both cuddled, together, too lazy to hop in the shower.

"You were'nt drunk were you?" I asked. He didn't answer. He began to play in my hair, humming an unfamiliar song. I just buried my head in his chest, closing my eyes.

......

The Ending Was All Sweet !

Wasn't Expecting Prod To Be Like That, Huh?

Prod Went Hard. You Do Know What They Say.

"Go Hard Or Die" Lmfaooo

3+ Comments/Likes For Next Chapter

Im Thinking About Doing A Cast Call, For Some Family Members Of The Boys, Ya Know The Type Thats Always There For You? Ya That Type Of Family Member. I Just Want To Know, Who Will Sign Up If I Did.