Filler #1

~The Next Morning~

~Prodigy P.o.v~

I woke up with a tiny headache and my arm was wrapped around a naked Ray. I looked down.

What did we do las-

It all came back to me.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and buried my head in Ray's soft hair.

I can't believe Prince's plan worked.

-Flashback-

~Before Dave&Busters~

I was putting my feet in my red Doc Martens when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Prince opened the door and shut it behind him.

"Yo, whats up, Mexican?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and plopped down next to me.

"The real question is : what's up with you and Ray?" He shot back, running his hands threw his afro. I froze.

To be honest, every since I heard Ray telling Myles he was in love with, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"He likes you, Prod, like for real, for real likes you," Princeton said softly. I snapped out of my thoughts and continued putting on my shoes. I didn't say anything. My eyes were down on the neon purple carpet.

"Your confused about everything, huh?" He asked. I looked at him. Behind close doors Prince was the closing one to me in the group. I bit my lip and nodded. He laughed.

"Dude just unconfuse yourself," he said as though it was the easiest thing in the world to do.

"Dickhead, how the hell am I suppose to do that?" I asked, looking at him like he was dumb. I turned on my surfer dude's voice ,"Call up the local gay bar and likee get the gnarliest D,"

He busted out laughing, I settled for a simple smile.

"You funny as hell, Prod," he replied, slapping his hand down on my back.

After he settled down, he looked at me thoughtfully.

"All you have to do is fuck his brains out," He suddenly said. I looked at him.

"And why do I have to do that?" I asked.

"Because it'll help you decide if you like the D or not," he replied.

"How am I gone get him to sleep with me?" I retorted. I felt a feeling in my stomach at the thought of burying my dick deep inside of Ray. Is he a moaner or a screamer? Or better yet is he bot-

What in all fuck am I thinking? Im straight! My dad's a pastor!

"Get drunk. Get him alone and fuck him," Princeton stated with an easy shrug ," But don't really get drunk, cause you'll wake up the next morning confused and with an attitude,"

I looked at him. Im not doing that shit.

"How am I gonna get drunk? Im only 16," I asked, obviously.

"Nigga, you be messing with girls thats old enough to be ya mom, and you worried bout how you gon get drunk? Thats some serious fuckery," He answered. I looked at him.

"Get out," I said after a couple minutes. He shook his head and jumped up.

"Just think about it," and with that he left the room. I got off of the couch and sat down on Ray's bed. I laid back, and turned over. It smelled like shampoo, grease and irish spring, with a hint of cologne.

-End Of Flashback-

That's when I made my decision.

I played with Ray's long curly hair, and chuckled.

The door opened and Princeton poked his head in.

He opened his mouth to say something when his eyebrows raised. I looked down and notoced he saw an eyeful of my ass. I smirked.

"What?" I asked, softly, careful not to wake RayRay up.

With crimson cheeks his looked up at me.

"So uh, I can see the plan um, worked, let me... Go," he paused, dropping his eyes down again.

"Prince," I barked. He looked up again, and then closed the door. With a chuckle I continued to play with his hair.

.....

As ya'll can probably tell this was more of a filler.

Anyway I was suppose to upload this last night, but it was me birthday yesterday and I didn't feel like doing anything because of .... Um... Mother nature (Girls yall know what im talking bout)

^Lol, Girls Talking Bout .

I Decided To Do The Cast Call, The Information Should Be In The Next Chapter, Along With Other Info I Was Been Suppose To Tell Yall .

Is That Cool With Yall?