Meeting Maria

~2 Days Later~

Prodigy ¥

"Hello Miss. Martinez," I greeted as walked in Maria's house. She greeted me with a smile and pulled me into a hug.

"Craig! ¿Como estàs?" She asked with a deep spanish accent.

I answered with a smile."Im fine, ¿Et Tu?"

Yeah, I dabble a bit in spanish.

"Así, Así. You here for Maria?" I nodded. "She's upstairs, you remember where her room is, right?" I nodded again.

"Well go on up there," I laughed as at her forwardness and made my way towards the steps. "Make sure you stay for dinner though!" She added. I chuckled as I jogged up the stairs- two at a time. Knocking on Maria's door, I took off my shades and waited. The door swung open and I came face to face with my first love. Her black hair was straightened and flowed down her back. She was wearing a pair of white skinnies, a teal button up shirt (that was tucked in) and a pair of teal Toms. I licked my lips, admiring her features.

She snapped in my face. "What do you want, Craig?" . I rolled my eyes at her, as I pushed past her and walked into her room and sat in her computer chair. She closed the door behind me.

"So what we gon' do 'bout..." I paused as I motioned towards her stomach. "...This."

She rolled her eyes, her hands gripping her hips. " Its a baby, not a 'this'." She snapped, harshly. I smirked as I raised an eyebrow.

"If you wanna get technical, its an infant not a 'baby'." She made a face as she brushed her bangs out her eyes.

"Whatever, I don't even know why you here. I already told you I'm keeping this child, it's either your gonna help me or your not, it's all up to you." She said. I looked at her.

"Maria what are you trynna say?" I asked.

"Its quite self-explanatory. It's either your gonna help me raise our baby or not." She repeated. I made a face.

"So you honestly think Ima not want to be in my child's life?" I asked. She nodded.

I sat back. "Tell me Maria, how long have we known eachother?"

"7 Years."

"What in all hell tells you I don't want to help you with our child?" She threw her hands up at my question.

"Are you seriously asking me this shit?!" She yelled. "You made my sister get like 7 abortions!" I laughed.

"Your sister, obviously forgot to mention she got the abortions done herself, I had not one shit to do with them." I explained. Before she could talk, I continued. "She said she didn't want me to leave, that she did it for me, I hated her for months!" I seethed. She took away my first seven kids and thought that I was fine with that?! And then had the audacity to try to make it seem as if I was at fault?!

Nah, fuck that bitch.

Maria stared at me and by her eyes I could tell she was trying to decide if she believed me or not. I didn't care, though, cause at the end of the day I was still gonna be there for my child.

I just gotta tell Ray and hope he's fine with that.

"Maria," I said, much more calmer now, "honestly and truly I don't want shit to do with you. I don't want to fix whatever was wrong with us nor do I think I need to-"

"That doesn't even make sense, Craig! What the fuck am I suppose to say to our child when he or she gets-"

"Lemme finish! I don't want shit to do with you but I do want a relationship with my child. I just came over here to tell you that'll I'll gladly provide for my child, make sure they have a wonderful ass relationship with they father, I just refuse to provide for you in any way, shape, or form."

And with that, I stepped around and left her room.

Chevy P.o.v

"Babyyyyy!" I yelled as I walked into my girlfriend's apartment. I heard a few bangs from the kitchen before she popped her head around the corner.

Seeing her made my heart melt a bit.

Damn, I missed her.

"Chevyyy!" She exclaimed before she turned the corner fully. I barely noticed her flour stained apron or the flour that seemed to be sprinkled around her face, I raced forward and pulled her into me, wrapping my arms around her.

"I missed you." I murmured as I took in her scent. She smelled like Shea butter and little bit like cookies.

Cookies?

Pulling back, I laughed as I finally took in her appearance.

"....are you trying to bake for me again?"

She put her arms on her hips, sending me a look as she did so.

"Trying to? Girl, I am." She replied.

I laughed harder before stepping around her to walk down the small hallway to the kitchen.

I heard her trail behind me. "Mickey.....you can't bake."

"Yes, I can!" She stomped.

.....pause.

Did she really just stomp her foot?

I laughed harder.

My baby so dramatic.