Filler #3

~RayRay P.o.v~

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching Shake It Up.

Maybe Im not fully gay, because Zendaya looked really good in this episode.

Somebody gently pulled my hair back, and I looked up to see Prod's deep brown eyes. He leaned down and kissed me, slowly. I kissed back, moaning a bit. He chuckled and let go of my hair. He flipped over the couch and sat down next to me.

I tried to continue watching tv, but I couldn't focus because Prod's cologne was smelling so good. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I kept my eyes on the tv.

"What you want for breakfast?" He whispered in my ear. He kissed the top of it.

"I already had breakfast," I answered, shivering a bit.

"Oh forreal, what you have?" He asked, leaning down to kiss on my neck. I moaned.

"Captain Crunch," I answered, shakily.

"Hm," he went back up to suck on my ear. I pulled away to look at him.

"Im tryna watch tv!" I complained. He chuckled and pulled me back.

"And im tryna please my man," He whispered back, huskily. I pouted. He chuckled again.

"Fine, I won't kiss on you," he said. I smiled and leaned back in his chest. I laughed at the Mickey Mouse commercial on the TV.

I could feel Prod's hands ease down my stomach. He lingered at the top of my sweats. He played with the strings for a couple minutes. Then I felt his hand slide in. I gasped as I felt his hand wrap around my dick.

"Proood," I moaned out. He chuckled.

"Do yall not hear - " I looked up to see Princeton, ," ...the door?" He added. He was looking at us. Prod looked up too but didn't stop, rubbing on my dick. Princeton shook his head and walked, towards the door almost tripping over his feet.

"Sto-opp," I moaned out, as Prodigy's fingers ran over the head.

"Thank you," Princeton said, closing the door. He had 3 pizza boxes in his hands, along with a 2 oz bottle of Hawaiian Punch. I could smell garlic bread from all the way over here.

"Oo my pizza's here!" Roc exclaimed at the top of the stairs. Princeton looked back at us, and,then jogged up the steps.

"Use protection, children!" He yelled. I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

......

3+ Comments / Votes For Next Chapter .

(Next Chapter Won't Be A Filler)