Chapter 14

Tobias' POV

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I say

"What the hell are you doing kissing someone in public?!" Marcus says, answering a question with another question.

"She's my wife, now why are you here!"

"Wife? Arnt you a bit young to be married?!"

"Just answer the damn question Marcus!" Tris says.

Marcus walks up to tris and I and crouches down. Tris takes my hand, reassuring me that I will be fine.

"I'm here because I am a faction leader. I couldn't make it to the first meeting! Now why don't you tell me who you are." Marcus says, directing the last question to tris.

"Like he said, I'm his wife."

"Your name idiot!"

"I know what you meant you dick! I'm Six."

"What type of name is that?!"

"A nickname, have you never heard of one?" Jake says, obviously proud of himself.

Marcus walks over to him and crouches down. Taking a nice good look at him. It's completely silent and I start to get nervous, even though I hate Jakes guts. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound if a punch.

Everyone is surprised except for tris and I. After all, I did have to deal with that for 16 years of my life.

The initiates are the most confused though. Only the faction leaders know about the rumors being true.

"Zeke, would you care to help me." I say calmly.

"Sure buddy, what do you need help with." he says grinning and cracking his knuckles.

"Tris, go get security, Zeke and I will restrain him." I whisper to tris.

She nods and walks out the door.

"Looks like your little wife left you. I guess she doesn't love you after all." Marcus spits at me.

"ZEKE! NOW!" We pounce at him and hold him there.

He tries to punch, but I already have his arms pinned to the ground while zeke has his legs.

"I don't forgive you for leaving me son! You betrayed me! You betrayed our faction!"

"I am not your son! I'm not sorry for leaving your abusive living territory either! If anything, I should be the one getting a sorry! I had to live with you for 16 years of my life! I am free from your influence and proud of it!" I whisper, my most intimidating voice being used without my permission.

When I say the last sentence, tris runs in with four security guards.

The guards grasp hold of Marcus, but he gets out of there grasp for a moment and swings his arm, knocking tris on the skull.

Her eyes roll back and she falls to the floor. I run over to her as the guards grab Marcus and leave.

"TRIS!" I yell. I go over and pick her up right away.

"You'll be alright. You'll be okay. You'll get through this. you'll be alright." I mumble stuff like that while I carry her to the infirmary and right when I get there a nurse gets a gurney.

"What happened."

"A punch to the head-"

The nurse nods right away and leaves with Tris. I guess she's used to it.

I follow shortly behind. We get to a room and she puts an IV into tris.

"She'll be fine. she was knocked out and should wake up soon. She just needs to hydrate a little more. It will help her wake up quicker."

That explains the IV. I nod and walk over to tris. I take her hand in mine and squeeze a little.

"You can go get your friends if you want." the doctor says.

I walk into the waiting room and find everyone that was at the party is sitting there.

Christina, marlene, tris' mom and jake (ugh) jump up right away.

"Is she okay!" Christina and Marlene say at the same time.

"Yah, you can see her, but she's asleep."

Caleb, her mom, Christina, marlene, jake and I walk back. Only six people can visit at a time.

I walk over to her and squeeze her hand. She wakes up right when I do that.

~~~

Tris' POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone squeezing my hand. I wonder why someone would be holding my hand.

When my eyes flutter open, the first thing I see are these beautiful ocean blue eyes.

I look around a little and see a younger looking man sitting right next to me.

"Are you okay?!" The blue eyed man says.

When I look around a bit more, I find my mom, two girls, and Caleb also in the room.

Why is Caleb in blue?

"Yah. Why, might I ask." I say.

"You were hit in the head, thank goodness your alright." The man with blue eyes says.

"Why did he call you tris, six? Is that another nickname?" The other man asks. why so many questions?

"No, my real name is beatrice. Who are you? Why are all of these strangers here mom?" I ask.

------------

Cliffy! I was kinda sad reading this, don't get me wrong. I hope you liked this chapter. please comment any suggestions for my fanfic! Love you initiates!