Chapter 28

I made the picture above! It may be my screen saver! 😂

Tris' POV

"Ok everyone, we will be taking you guys on a tour!" Tobias yells.

"Can we at least find out your names?" Darren asks.

"Four and six, no questions about our names. Any other questions though?" I say.

A few hands come up.

"Do you know Tris Prior, the second abnegation to ever transfer?" Ryan asks. amity.

When he says this, Pavan's head shoots up.

"I do know her. I'm actually really close with her." I say while smirking. I look at Tobias and he is also smirking.

The initiates just look at me like I'm the coolest person ever to "know" Tris Prior.

Please I am Tris prior.

The next person goes.

"How long will initiation be?"an erudite girl asks.

"4 weeks." Tobias replies.

"Alright candor, last question." I tell the candor boy.

"Are you single? Cause you are HOT."Another! I thought I would only have to deal with Darren!

"No." I say as coldly as possible.

Tobias tenses so when I tell them to follow me I skim my hand against his which calmed him down a bit.

I hope this class isn't like the one in my dream. The class felt so real and I hated it! They were getting into our personal lives and crap.

They all start walking and tobias and I walk in silence. The initiates are following like a heard of dogs, its kind of like really annoying.

We show them the chasm, pit, dorms, and cafeteria. They changed when they went to the dorms.

We walk into the cafeteria and the initiates follow us in the cafeteria. UGH!

"You guys are going on your own now you know! Stop following us!" I finally yell.

They all scatter awkwardly. Haha suckers!

I make my way over to our table while tobias gets us food. He doesn't let me do anything anymore since I'm pregnant.

I sit down at the table and Christina is in front of me. She is eating a salad and dauntless cake.

Her bump is big enough to know that she is pregnant but not to big. She is only about 3 1/2 months pregnant.

" Hey t-six, how is your group so f-oh my gosh." Christina says.

"What? What's wrong Christina? Is it the baby?" I ask worried.

"No...no. That girl, the one that just walked by. She looked almost exactly like you."

I still need to talk to my mom tonight. crap!

"Yah, she's one of our initiates. Her name is Pavan. I'm going to talk to my mom about it tonight."

Tobias comes back with my food and sits down. He got me a hamburger, fries, dauntless cake, and orange juice.

"Is this seat taken?" Darren asks, smirking at me.

I look at him with a 'really-you-just-asked-that' look but he still stands there smirking. Waiting for an answer.

Uriah comes walking over with his food and quickly saves me. He's not that dumb after all.