Chapter 16

Tris' POV

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

My alarm goes off. I'm about to turn it off but Tobias gets to it first.

"Hey sweetie, you sure you want to train initiates today?" He says.

"Yah, we're just going to be watching screens all day, I'll be fine."

Today is the first day of stage two, the faction people ( a/n I might be calling them other factions from now on. don't get confused because it will only be the representatives and leaders that I'm talking about.) will be watching too, but from outside the glass.

"Let's get ready then wake everyone up. ill get the other factions today."

"Ok, I'll go grab us some breakfast."

"K, thanks."

He kisses me and leaves. He was already ready when I woke up, so he's dressed.

I walk into the shower and let the warm water wash me away. Consuming me into my own thoughts.

I finally come back to reality a few minutes later and get out. I get dressed into a black, skin tight tank top that shows off all of my tattoos, including my abnegation and dauntless one. I put on some skinny jeans and walk out.

I braid my hair into a loose French fishtail braid that goes to the side. I put on some pink lipgloss and come out of the bathroom.

Tobias is in the kitchen, waiting for me. I walk up to him and hug him from behind.

He's startled at first, but turns around and puts his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"We have to go." I say in a sad tone. I don't want to leave, but we need to wake everyone up.

"I know, lets go." he says, also sad.

We walk out of the apartment and right when he locks the door, he picks me up and carries me over his shoulder.

"Four! Put me down!" I yell while laughing.

"Nope!" He says laughing as well.

I give in even though I didn't argue much, because he's going to win either way.

When we get to the other factions four says,

"Time to wake up!" They get up, then stare at us.

I'm still over his shoulder laughing, and my butt is also facing them which makes me blush.

He turns around, and I finally can see the other faction people.

My mom is laughing with the candors, my brother and dad are looking at me and my mom like we're insane, and the rest just stare at me weirdly. Almost all the girls though are glaring at me, I wonder why.

We get to the initiate dorms, I'm still on Tobias' back.

"Get up! Stage two starts today!" He yells.

I start laughing again because he's still carrying me.

He turns around and I see the guys checking me out, probably because my butt was facing theme, and the girls are laughing. Excluding Amy, who is glaring at me.

Oh! That's why the girls were glaring at me in the other room! There jealous like Amy! Why is everyone jealous that I get to be with Tobias? It's his choice and he chose me. In fact, I was his first girlfriend! Oh well.

We get to the training room and Tobias finally puts me down.

"FINALLY! I thought I would never get down!" I say.