Chapter 31

Tobias' POV

"I'm very sorry four but tris is in a coma. We don't know if her or the baby are okay and we don't know when she will wake up. It could take from about a week to two months. Again, I'm very sorry Four." the doctor says.

No. I can't loose tris and the baby.i stumble back into a chair and bury my head into my hands and cry. I never cry in front of people, but I no longer care right now.

I can somewhat hear zeke and Christina's conversation, but my head isn't very clear.

"It must be bad, Four's crying." Christina says.

"I know, we could ask the doctor when he comes, four probably doesn't want to talk about it." zeke says.

"No. It's fine I can talk about it." I say while wiping my tears. my voice also sounds a bit stuffy.

Everyone in the group crowds around me. I take a deep breath in and start.

"She's in a-a coma." Everyone gasps. "They don't know when she'll wake up or if her and the baby are fine." a few more tears make there way down my face.

Christina bursts into tears and Ms.Pr-Natalie tries to comfort me while crying herself.

The doctor comes in and we all stand up.

"We had to transfer tris to erudite for life support and more testing. They may be able to find out if they are ok but I am not positive. You can head over there right now if you want though."once the last word leaves his mouth I'm out the door, heading to the train.

I can hear the group following close behind but I keep running.

I jump on the next train that comes and sit down. Everyone jumps in after me and the ride to erudite is full of tears.

We jump off the train and walk to the main building.

I walk into the building, the group behind me, and get stares.

Natalie spots caleb and walks toward him.

"Caleb, we need your help finding the erudite hospital, Tris was transferred here and in a coma." She says.

"Oh my gosh! Follow me, I'm coming with!"

People are staring at us. A lot. We are crying dauntless walking through erudite with an erudite leading the way. I guess I understand why.

We walk into the waiting room and I head straight to the front desk.

"Im here for Tris Eaton. She just got transferred here and is in a coma." I say as calmly as possible. It didn't work very well though.

"Only immediate family can see her right now sir. Then tomorrow friends can see her."

"I'm her husband and she's carrying our child." I snap.

He nods wide eyed.

"Her room number is 347, down the hall and to the right. Do you have any other family of hers with you?"

I nod my head and get caleb and Natalie.

We walk to her room and I open the door.

There lies a motionless tris hooked up to wires. her body even more pale.

A single tear roles down my face and I rush to her side, grabbing her cold hand.

Her waist is wrapped in white gauze and has a little bit of blood on the left side of her body.(her natural waistline, not the one the pants go to)

I can't help but think that I lost everything even though I haven't. tris is in front of me, but I don't feel her presence. I just need one more kiss, one more word, one more glance, one more.

-------------

Hey guys, so I'll be updating soon. Thank you for all the likes and views! Please like and comment as you please. love you initiates.