Final Announcement

Hello again. It's been awhile, hasn't it?

I know you're tired of seeing these types of announcements from me, and I apologize. I just came on here to say that I'm discontinuing this book. I didn't know what other way to say this without sounding so careless?

I know I've made promises to many of you that I would continue on with this book, and honestly, I don't think I can see them through.

My life right now is more busy than ever with school starting (and now on my final year!) and truthfully I do not feel motivated to continue on with this book. It wasn't really good on my well being, seeing as I ignored sleep and fcked up my schedule. Some other reasons is because I sort of regret (and was a little embarrassed) writing this.

I mean- c'mon, it's dating scenarios involving stick figures. I started writing this when I was 11. Back then, I wrote this for fun, nothing more. I didn't expect much people to read this book, no clue what got me to want to publish it, buuut here we are.

Then, people started to read it. And then, it became more of something people expected from me than it did a little fun side activity. I started to see just how big this book became. I gained more readers, and more recognition. With requests pouring in, I soon became a bit overwhelmed, and would take long breaks, such as this one, to just have time away from Wattpad. I would burn out after writing some parts, and agree to write and take requests from others, which piled on the work. I never expected to have this much love from readers across the world, but in addition, I've gained some new friends and a community that I could feel appreciated in, with others who shared my interests.

But, I am not blaming this on anyone but myself, for making promises with others even though I knew I wouldn't keep them.

I do not know what I'll do with this book. I also will not be continuing my other books, which you probably figured out. I will still leave this up to read, of course.

But I am truly thankful for all the support and loving readers who always appreciated what I wrote. Thank you for being such a loving community to me and treating me so well! Thank you so much! I wish you a safe quarantine, and a final goodbye!

Sincerely, _spixcy_ <3

🎉 You've finished reading ʀʜɢ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs 🎉