Making Out

Yoyo

I don't think of Yoyo being ready for that kind of stuff. Though he's a teenager and hormones stuff like that- he'd still rather just have fun and wait for that kind of stuff when he gets much older. Beside, he'd rather be fighting. He'll never force you to do that if you don't want to- and he's completely fine with that! Right now- he just wants to do dumb teenage crap with you :)

Chuck

You were on edge about this whole making out thing. Chuck respected your space and would only do so if you agreed. You didn't think he was experience- maybe in his efforts of being stupid, but not in being romantic.

He seemed to be in his own world when you were laid out in front of him. He had to be careful, one wrong move and he'd be grounded into paste. He had only now noticed all the scars and shape to your figure.

Nonetheless, they were so nice to look at.

Yupia

You'd better fight tooth and nail just to even bring up the subject- doesn't matter if she's made this "relationship" official- it disgusts her. She'll probably sneer your way, not at you directly of course! But because you even brung that up. It's an automatic 'no', what'd you expect?

Jade

It was always on the table, but neither of you seemed to take it. She was always out with NEMESIS, and you were at the Dojo sparring with others. But the concept of coming home and being content with you, was one of her fantasies.

You made her dream come true.

Today, she was all scarred and her hands were worn out. She had put her fans on the table- and slouched over the armrest of the couch. She didn't care who saw, the NEMESIS base was rather quiet.

She sighed out slowly. She wondered where you were. As she slowly got up, she gave her neck a slight twist- and a satisfying pop was heard. She sighed in ecstasy.

"Y/N? Are you here?"

She grabbed her fans off the table and attached them to her belt. Her violet hair was messily turned into a bun as she sat up right on the couch.

"Huh-"

She was pleasantly surprised though, when she was suddenly pulled back onto the couch by strong arms.

"Hello Jade"

She looked up to see you, your eyes having a glossy look- and your lips were awfully red. She raised a brow.

"Hey you, what's all this about?"

"Not much, just- sit back, relax. You seem awfully stressed."

Jade hummed back as she held your hand. It smoothed over her skin, that's when it reached her shoulders. She moaned in relief.

"Since when did you become so good at massaging?"

You hummed. No reply was made, but the sudden movement of your lips biting softly at the supple pink flesh of her jawline. She breathed out a shaky breath.

She could get use to this.

Alfa

He thinks he's too old for this, and you yourself aren't one to keep still. So no, neither of you would have the time, nor want to do such a deed.

Umbrella

He's very closed off, even to you. You both don't really think that you're ready for that stuff. He wants to grow with you, until he deems fit to actually approach you.

Shura

Lets be honest, Shura would give you a raised brow and scoff.

"You're joking- right?"

It'd be a no, if at least until he's had enough time to get know you better now that's it's an official thing.

FINISHED BOIIII