THAT Time Of Month

(A/N : Requested by sha-bonnie ) (P.s Sorry for all the boys who read this story :()

Yoyo - Your Unbelievably Angry

It was THAT Time of month and you were despicably angry. You would lash out at Yoyo when he tried to help you with this , you would always end of beating up someone at training showing absolutely NO MERCY , and You would drown your Anger by Constantly punching a punching bag that had Yoyo's face on it. And It TERRIFIED him to say the least. Not even One would help , he was to afraid about you smacking him with a chair.

Chuck - You Were Incredibly sad

You were always so sad on that time of month. You would Cry almost 24/7. And Chuck wasn't making this ANY BETTER. He didn't know what to do to help you , so he would constantly buy Tubs and Tubs of ice cream when you hit that certain level of sadness. You could eat 13 TUBS and you'd be wallowing on about Simba's Dads Death. And what was more tiring about it was that you would Cry over the smallest thing in life ! When you pulled on your hair , when you got a paper cut , when you were eating Chipotle and you were out of sauce....

Yupia - You Were Super Tired

Sleep , Sleep , and Possibly more Sleep , its all you thought about on that "Special Month". When You were drawing a picture for your Girlfriend , SLEEP. When you just drank 13 cans of Red Bull , SLEEP. When You Just Fucking Woke Up to the Sound of a Nuclear Explosion , SLEEP ! Yupia really really REALLY hated this , because your usually so Hyper and non stop giggles. She's tried multiple ways to make you go outside and play , but it only led to her dragging you outside on a bench at the park....

Jade - Your Were Stupidly Drunk

She was so confused on the fact that how that time of month could make you act so drunk. Seriously ,You would get up , limp to The fridge , grab some lemonade , Drink like an OUNCE , sit on the couch , and Pass out. She found you like 9 blocks away from NEMESIS base by a stop sign humping it like it WAS actually Jade. It KILLED her because she had to constantly drag you back to the base and give you more non alcoholic drinks to pass out again. Not even SHE acted like this on HER period !! But she couldn't WAIT until the month was over.

Alfa - You were WILDLY Sexual

You acted Super sexual when it was That time. You could never wake up unless it was on Alfa's Chest while you kissed his neck repeatedly. And He wasn't going to lie , he fucking LOVED IT. But on those day's where he was just too busy or he was out with his friends , you'd call him saying that you were horny or that you needed him for a very..."Detailed Reason"....This turned him on very much , but irritated the crap outta him. he came home once and saw You wearing a Lingerie on his bed while you had your legs spread out. He'd be blushing so much and his face would be on FIRE , but he'd never give in. But OH he wish he did.....

Umbrella - You Were VERY Bratty

You were a Fucking trouble maker on that time of month. You would prank everyone slowly until it drives them insane. And they couldn't Do anything about it. Umbrella Would constantly asked himself "What Happened to That Sweet Shy Girl ?". You never cared though , you were so bratty to even do so ! Everyone was shocked AND hated it at the same time. But the good thing was , your Periods were very SHORT , so one day you were causing a storm and being a fucking brat , and the next day ,You were shy and innocent again. And this happened for a Whole MONTH. But Umbrella loved you with all his heart , No matter ho many times you put a cake batter bomb under his umbrella.

Shura - You were So Damn Hyper

You were just so happy on that time of month. Happier then usual. Everyday was Jumping on Shura , constantly reminding him that he's the best boyfriend you've ever Had and that you were so lucky to have him. Always Kissing him on the cheeks , your little reminders of how much you loved him. He was possibly overwhelmed by this , and whenever he wanted to do something naughty with you.

One - you're usually never around Yoyo when it happens, you don't want to have that talk. One knows that it's a thing that happens naturally, but let's you do it on your own. If the pain is too much that you physical can't walk— they'll have to camp out there for the day. But he'll try to (encourage?) you through it— they've got places to be, girly.

FINISHED BOIIIII

Thanks for the suggestion Bro ! Really liked it ! Have a Blessed day Everyone !

-TheRainbowGamer