Someone Kidnaps You

{A/N : just some bored segment,  if you've seen my past part on how people upset the reader, then you know that whoever just threatened you is gonna fUckEd tHe fUcK uP}
----------------------------------------

Warning, Typos probably involved

Yoyo
When Yoyo heard the news, he knew that whoever just kidnaped his precious little spinner is gonna have the worst day of the life. He legit ran his ass all the way to the guys house, broke his door down, and had no funeral the next day, cause he spent all last night ripping their body to pieces, and burying them separately

Chuck
His eyes are boiling with hate and rage and his fist burned through the door knob when he left the Dojo. He had no time finding the persons house, and had such a wonderful time spending the next 3 days gauging their eyeballs out, twisting them back in, and gauging them out again

Yupia
"haha, good one. Now where my beloved ?" That's literally what she said when she heard the news. She thought they were only joking, Yupia keeps you around her all the damn time, no way someone managed to snake you out of her grasp. But when the truth hit her like a bullet through the skull, calm was no longer a word to her.

Jade
With all honesty, she knew that this day would come, that this day would happen ever since she had claimed you hers. But the person who had whisked you away, was a person she's met before. And trust me, no one, and I mean no one will stand in her way to make their life a living hell.

Umbrella
This was the day. The day he feared that would happen. The day where someone grabbed you away from him, and he feared that he could never get you back. But this was totally different, someone stole you, stole you from him
and this person is going to wish that all they got from Umbrella was just a few broken bones, but we all know that's not happening.

Alfa
You think he would be calm about the situation and be civilized and go talk to the person to give you back. Dead. Wrong. He is an absolute animal, he did not waste all that time on that mission to come back and be met with the bullshit that you had been kidnaped. He's fuming, and he's taking out the anger on anyone who gets in his way to save you.

Shura
What kind of sick joke is this ? Maybe he wasn't paying attention to what his leader said because apparently he just heard the words "Y/N was kidnaped". What the fuck kind of an idiot is that brave enough to steal his one and only ? On second thought, how bad does this bitch wanna die tonight ?
He's gonna have a lovely time selecting as he walks (rather sprints) all the way to his victims house.

One
Legit no one messes with his Y/N. She's/He's His and His alone. So who the fuck is this person coming and legit snatching you from his grasp. The dumbass wasn't even wearing a mask ! 
One didn't waste time chasing the person, because he knew that there was no where to hid from his wrath.
So have fun, while you still can.

Hyun
I don't think he heard that right, so he leaned closer to the nervous Yoyo as he stuttered a small mutter of how you were kidnaped. Hyun's face was a small "oh". But inside, he's ready to neck snap the closest person near him, but he couldn't snap Yoyo, he was too precious to him, but nothing could compare to how Hyun adored you. So as he went off, everyone started praying for this person, because they had no idea what was about to happen.

Bog
Straight up no one even lays a finger on you, let alone kidnap you. Because one, no ones that stupid to kidnap someone who's lover is near invincible and incredibly scary, and two, no one is that retarded to kidnap the sibling of Yupia and make it out alive when the person they have just kidnaped is a witch/wizard. So, you basically have the best 2 body guards ever.

Shadowrose
It's like your literally waving red at a charging bull. He is anywhere but calm and collected. And this person thinks that he's stepped into their little game of hide and seek. And Shadow let's them think that, but by the end of these 24 hours, he'll turn the tables around, and he'll have them know that he's not playing their little game, their playing the his little game. And he's nowhere near loosing.

-----------------------------------------
{A/N : we have a lot of angry warriors here, but really, who's the worst ?}

-SPICY_MEMEZ