A Little change in Personality

{A/n : Heyy ! Long time no see guys ! , how are you ? So, I feel like my personalities for The RHG's aren't as accurate as I pictured them to be, so why not change that ?}

(NOTE!! Changed them back at the very first personality change, so you can go check that out for the first batch of fighters)

One

Most likely, he would sound depressed and lost. Not only to the fact that he lost his brother years ago, but he lost his hometown, and all the years he could've spent with his family. He's very obsessive and worrisome on the inside and struggles with PTSD, so he's very finicky and overly careful with everything he does.

Hyun

Now hold on, he's still happy as can be. Still that Happy-Go-Lucky he's always been, but I feel like I just make him feel that. He expresses more emotions then just happy, so I should input more then just one feeling.

Bog

That triggered personality and talent for gore and corpses are still his specialty. And his wonder for anything that invokes blood is still with him. But I need to remember that he's not just crazy! I imagine him to have a little sense of humor and he can actually be sane when he needs to. He'll only ever be extremely frantic and maniacally when hungry.

Shadowrose

I need to stop saying as if his only personality trait is to be charming. He's got more qualities then that. He's calm and orderly, he's also not as romantic as you think (actually fact from C3WhiteRose's d DA). He uses sense to solve the problem before the fight and he's never been shown to be sloppy or unruly under any pressure. He also admires strong fighters, wishing to learn by fighting them himself. 
_____________________

Thank you all for reading, and I will update in minutes, see ya later !

-SPICY_MEMEZ