When their Voice Cracks

{A/N : A request from VariousFandomFangirl !}

Yoyo
He sounds so high like oh my god. I'm not being mean but , WOW , he just sounds like he smoked 3 packs of cigs and his voice got fucked up from all that smoke. He does this almost anytime he's with you. When he tried to say something , CRACK. You find this amusing , but don't judge , you've had some Pretty bad voice Cracks too.

Chuck
Chuck has NEVER voice cracked in front of you because he's too scared to think that you'd make fun of him like when he does you , but your a bit more meaner on your words. He did it one time , ONE. TIME. And it was in front of you of course , he expected you to make a mean comment on it , but you only laughed , thinking it was adorable.

Jade
She is somewhat embarrassed when she even makes the SLIGHTEST bit of a crack in her voice. She sounds like that One guy who tried to Sing A Mariah Carey song and failed HORRIBLY. You find it kind of , how do I put this......."Arousing" to say the least

Yupia
She has no voice Cracks , she's a robot dammit. But since she USE to be a human , she HAS to have had some voice cracks you just KNEW she could posses. So maybe , you could MAKE her voice crack , somehow....SOMEWAY....

Alfa
OH , YOU'D BE DAMNED IF YOU EVEN KNEW HE WAS CAPABLE OF VOICE CRACKS. His voice is so DEEP , and SMOOTH , that you'd never really think a man like...THAT....could have the SLIGHTEST sound of a miss pitch.
Well , Hey , it's Alfa , ANYTHING happens when your with HIM.

Umbrella
Poor thing Him , he can't go a day without somebody at NEMESIS teasing him about the cracking in his voice. He's already gone through puberty , at like , age 14.....but he didn't expect to relive that horrible experience. You comfort him the best you can. Saying that his voice crack is adorable.

Shura
HOLY. SHIT. It's too funny too even hold in the slightest giggle. I can already see you on your knees , laughing away. Though , he seems a bit hurt when you laugh , because he doesn't want to be pictured as some voice cracking laughing stock. So you try your best not to die of laughter when he voice cracks his Catchphrase XD

{A/N : Just IMAGINE him doing that , y'know your just sitting there , on a rock with Tention and your Looking at your BF in a fighting stance , looking Badass ready to fight then all of a sudden "lEtS rOcK" comes out XD}

One
"He is a MAN ! No WAY does he voice crack !" , is probably what your thinking , NOPE , if he's a human being too , he has to live through it like a MAN then. He doesn't seemed all that bothered it seems , but that may just be his character , on the inside he's probably face palming 24/7 when he cracks.

Hyun
Sounds like Spongebob's laughter edited with A voice Changer App. What I'm trying to say is , he sounds so high pitched he could Co-Sing with Mariah Carey in a karaoke contest. Not like he knows who that is , but I swear to GOD , this man is so obvious to all the laughter at him , so he laughs with them because he thinks their laughing TOGETHER.

Bog
He can't. That's it. THATS THAT. Do you know WHY ? This MANS VOICE , is SO FUCKING RASPY AND DARK , HE'D REPLACE DARTH VADERS VOICE CHANGER FOR THE REST OF THE ON COMING STAR WARS MOVIES.

Shadowrose
Just like One , but he's more better at hiding them , he will literally SMACK SOMEONES ICE CREAM CONE out of their hands while he's talking just to cover it.

FINISHED BOIIIIIII
{A/N : thank you for the request :D}

-SPICY_MEMEZ