✨c u d d l e s✨

{A/N : let's pretend I'm writing this for fun so I can act like I don't have like 5 requests after this....and so, these are super short"

Yoyo
Yoyo's hugs bring tears into your eyes. There so tight, but reassuring. And when he looks at you with those sapphire eyes, oh god. Heaven.

"Yoyo...."

You buried your head into his chest, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, almost instantly. He smiled. He wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his chin on your head.

-------------------------------------------

Chuck

Your not one for cuddles. But you can make an exception if it was from your idiot. You wouldn't make the first move, obviously. But he'd try to get things "heated". But he'd rethink that from all the glares. Constant red marks will spread on your body from his rough hands, like "sis slow tf down".

--------------------------------------------

Yupia

She's not one for hugging. Nor cuddles. She doesn't think it's something she wants to get into. Maybe lying in the same bed is a stretch— but it's more loose. She often watches you sleep first (it takes her forever to complete shut down, or whatever she does when she wants to rest her eyes).

"You're suppose to be a littler closer than that-"

"Shut up, you're lucky I can stand you."

--------------------------------------------

Jade

You think Jade can cuddle ? Honey, sis was made like a fucking teddy bear. She's so soft and warm and holy fuck I could go on. She peppers your face with kisses, from rough days at missions. You love them, not as much as you love her.

"Your so waaaaarrrmm...."

"Amor, your hair is in my face...."

--------------------------------------------

Alfa

He's a tough cookie. But cookies can obviously be soft and sweet once dealt with properly. The only problem is to try and get him to stay still. He's very fidgety with his hands, doesn't really know how to put them in situations, or sessions, like these. You usually are the big spoon because of this.

--------------------------------------------

Umbrella

It's been...better ever since the start. Laying in bed together can be one thing, but holding you takes a little more time. It surrounds you both in {comfortable} silence. This is where the personal conversations start, and pretty soon you both lose thought and simply sleep in the same bed than go to your own.

--------------------------------------------

Shura

Man is so rough with his hands, you guys stopped cuddling for a while. I wouldn't call it "cuddling" its just, "very rough snuggling" is all. It was nice to be in arms NOT covered in bruises and blood for once, but your bones ached from how rough he holds you. You can try and escape, but those hands are just gonna claw at your hips. You'll have to explain to everyone why you have marks on your waist.

--------------------------------------------

One

Cuddling isn't one of his strong points. He'll have no problem wanting to hold you, maybe your hand or have you lay your head on your shoulder, just be prepared for the most persona backstories he's gonna start telling you, get those tissues. If you are quiet, he'll know your listening.

-------------------------------------------

Hyun

I wont even say anything about his cuddles, cause thats how good they are. They leave you in the most happiest state of mood ever. He gushes over every single thing about you, throwing in some cute pick up lines that seal the deal. You can't help but just throw yourself into his arms, and he'll have no trouble complying.

-------------------------------------------

Bog

I'd say you're better off NOT wanting to lay on a clean surface with him. You'd be crazy enough to think he'd want to sit through that, let alone not leave a mess. But he does have moments where he'll do nothing but watch you, all the way until you fall asleep. He does keep that smile on his face— which then falls, and then comes back.
------------------------------------------

Shadowrose

King of skin contact. No questions about it. He'll hold you with arms that literally wrap around your figure so perfectly, you actually asked yourself, out loud, if you were dreaming. He only laughs, kissing your neck with soft lips, and giving you a "look".

-------------------------------------------

{A/N : hello guys, haven't seen y'all in a while. Sorry about the inactivity....}

-SPICY_MEMEZ