2nd Encounter

{A/N : LETS GET IT !! WHOOP WHOOP !! There kinda short stories honestly....sorry....}

Yoyo

"Hey Y/N!"

I heard my name be called as I turned to the side , seeing Yoyo Running at Me with- My weapon !

"You bust it up pretty good— but I was able to tweak some things. Give it a spin."

He tossed my newly brandished weapon towards me, and and gazed, impressed.

"Sometimes I forget that you can do things like this. Helpful knowing that playing with a Yo-yo ain't your only talent."

A scoff came from his mouth, and he rolled his eyes.

Chuck

Alfa had stood across the both of us, the paint on his face not doing anything to hide his furious features.

"Who did it? I'm not mad, I just want to know who did it."

That was a plain lie, he was going to crush whoever said anything first. I kept my mouth shut, and looked at Chuck. I raised a brow.

"Uh, well..."

A frustrated sigh was what Alfa replied with.

"Of course it was you Chuck."

I giggled softly, trying not to get myself into trouble. Alfa had made Chuck wipe down every single mat in every single
training room.

"What-? It wasn't that much Alfa!"

"Did I stutter Chuck? No. Don't make this time end how it did last time."

"Oh whatever, I beat you!"

"That's not how I remembered it."

I butted into the conversation, just to mess with him a bit. Chuck glared, but Alfa shook his head.

"And how did you end up here, Y/N? Don't tell me he smoothed you over?"

That question made my cheeks flush suddenly.

"I would never-!"

Now it was Chucks turn to chuckle. Once a slap was heard, Alfa groaned.

"Alright, that's enough you two. Chuck, go clean. Y/N, go take a breather."

And just like that, it was over. You and chuck went your separate ways, until Chuck had speeded past you.

"I told you I'd take the blame!"

Yupia

It was late at night. And Yupia, as of again, was nowhere to be found. It frustrated you that she just leaves and comes back whenever she wants, but you've learned to become use to it.

You were covered with the warm sheets and your pillow was hugged between your arms.

Yupia had actually cleaned up her bloody mess, and didn't threaten you all of yesterday! It was sort of being your lucky day!