💫 a p p r e c i a t i o n 💫

(α/и) тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт тнє янgѕ αρρяє¢ιαтє (of you) σνєя тнє ¢συяѕє σf 2 уєαяѕ! αℓѕσ, уσυя αииινєяѕαяу ιѕ ¢σмιиg υρ ѕσσи, αи∂ ιм ρяєтту єχ¢ιтє∂ fσя тнαт.
_______________________

Y o Y o 💙
-----------------
Yoyo is appreciative of the way you are so supportive of him. Like if he were to ask you if you'd support him- yes. The answer would never be something else but a yes. Even if it was a stupid decision. That's when you'd say thing something else. "Can I join in ?". And he'd agree like the dummy he is. Every time he sees you having the time of your life with him when you walk away, he clutches his chest and smiles like a dumbass because he can't keep his happiness under control.
_______________________

C h U c K 💥
-------------------
Chuck appreciates your honesty. It's never a half-ass answer. It's something that will always hurt him but in a good way. And that's what he wants. Well, I mean, could you bend it a little bit?
He wants praise, believe me, but constructive feedback is something that makes him a better RHG. So hit him with your best shot, he won't judge!
(or might do the complete opposite and cry in shame. He really just wants to be a good role model for the younger ones)
_______________________

J a D e 🔥
--------------
Jade will, and forevermore, appreciate your consideration. You put your friends and family before your desires and take every single detail of their dreams into consideration, then of your own. You want the best for Jade but sometimes can't stand when she's away for too long, which she gets. You'd sacrifice your own career if it gave the people close to you, what they needed. Jade is such a stickler for people who care for others more than themselves. Though she thinks you should start taking care of your hygiene. (She is 100% joking with you.)
_______________________

Y u P i A
--------------
She is appreciative, and annoyed, that you're exuberant. It's told her that you're not afraid to go to the dangerous parts of the world, that you're not afraid to see what she's seen, that you're with her through thick and thin. But it also meant that she can't sit you still for more than 3 minutes. You need to be doing something interesting, or you gonna act like your dead the rest of the day. She can't help but think why she puts up with you. But, maybe this was something she couldn't change. This is who you are, and she's, somewhat, grateful for it. (will NEVER, on her life admit that.)
_______________________

A l F a 🗡
------------
He is ever so thankful for your ambition. This means that you strive to be the best you can be, and what's better than to have the world's best RHG, as your boyfriend? You workout almost all the time, you always train when you have time (or just totally go and train when you don't) and this really strikes Alfa as a sucker for that kind of people. He wants the best for you, and so does yourself, and he will follow you every step of the way. But if it's a stupid decision, don't expect him to have any mercy when you suffer the consequences later. Could be nice, it could be bad, your choice.
_______________________

U m B r E l L a ☂️
-----------------------
He is grateful to the heavens for a person with such compassion. He thanks them every day for you to be bestowed upon him. He's always wished for a person who would just listen, understand the things he's been through, to give him something that was, missing, in his heart. He would've never imagined a gift like you, to appear at his feet. You spread a positive vibe to everyone, and raise their spirits will the goodwill of your heart. Your titled blessed by people, and now Umbrella sees why. He doesn't deserve you, but your starting to change his mind every day.
_______________________

S h U r A 🥊
---------------
Where does he start? He's always been appreciative of your courage. He loves a person who can stare down danger with a wink, climb up the highest mountain with no sweat, talk to him like their the boss, and he isn't. Oh, how he feels so riled up when you do that to him. You're full of attitude to fuel that courage, but don't take it too far. He smiled though, he's got someone tough enough to be with him throughout his crazy lifestyle, and though your not as strong as his leader, or can chop a rock in half like his friends, you'll always be able to punch a place in his heart, where you'll be.
_______________________

O n E ⭐️
----------
He can't tell you enough on how much he enjoys you being so gregarious. Your, quite theatrically, the life of the party. Smiles and cheers always appear on people near (r h y m e s) when they see you step inside the Dojo. At first, when you were kids, he had always thought people like you would-be troublemakers. Turns out he was right, you grew up just like his brother. But growing up with him had changed him completely. He found out that people like you could actually be the most important part of his life. But after losing both you and Yoyo, he would never want something so important, gone again.
_______________________

B o G
---------
He's an unknown creature. Probably not even from here. No one would have suspected that he had such feelings towards a person in the first place. But, how time changes things. He grew close to you, almost obsessed with you. He would claim you his, even if he had heaven and earth for you. You were what he craved. Not because of fear, but your devotion. You were a mysterious person yourself, the sibling of Yupia herself was no joke. He loved the way you made him feel, safe, but in such a daze of confused attraction. He sometimes thinks of eating you, just killing you then and now. He doesn't even know why he is with you most times. But, something in you stops him every time, and believe me, it's no spell.
_______________________

H y U n  🎉
-------------
When it comes to him, what is there that he's not thankful for? But if he were to choose something for you, without hesitation, he would be ever appreciative of your diligence. Of course, no one can disk out tasks as Alfa can, but you could be the new one if he ever quiets being good at it. He works around the Dojo 24/7, he makes sure everything is in working order. It's helpful that you are there to help him. He has never seen a person work so hard to get something done, and with the best effort too! His heart swells in joy when he sees you smile from a job well done, and he will always be there to congratulate you, hugs involved <3
__________________________

S h A d O w R o S e 🥀
----------------------------
This man has had many challenges that have made him how he is today. He still regrets them, immensely. But, the one thing he will never regret, is you. If a person were to ask him a question, and it was about you. He would, almost with a chuckle, tell them that he loves that you're very, adaptable. That's not all he loves of course, but that's what he found, most interesting in you. You come up with creative solutions, to problems that even he might not be able to solve. It's not nonsense problems like Foxtail's, or god-like solutions like his leader, Magus. But he finds that you adapt to things that the majority of people couldn't quite keep up with, and that challenges him to keep up as well.
__________________________

fíníshєd
__________________________
í think thαt 1000+ wσrds ís єnσugh. ít's rєαllч gσσd fσr mч brain tσ αctuαllч thínk σf scєnαríσs. í wíll prσвαвlч вє updαtíng thє σnєshσts nєхt, nσt tσdαч, вut íll вє wσrkíng σn ít. í'm just sσ glαd tσ вє writing again :)
________________________

SPICY_MEMEZ