Thinking About You

{A/N : WARNING ! WARNING ! Really Really REALLY SHORT !}

Yoyo

Yoyo would think of how many times you have done the dumbest shit, or when you had watched him in amazement fixing/working on his Yo-yo, how many times you've commented his genius and expertise. You were good company, compassionate to a T, and you were also a great fighter. What's not to love? Unfortunately, he doesn't think he's "mature" enough for you.

Chuck

He's always admired you for your fire, how cold and sniveling you were to others, and how your no nonsense personality made such an impression for your reputation. But he sees more than a one time thing with you, he's thought of you countless times, and not for reasons you may think.

Yupia

She's full of mixed signals. She's defiant, that ruthless side of her wants to make it a main staple that you do not deserve what mercy she's graced upon you for even letting you be around her this long. You're weak, you're unable to combat like she can, why does she stay this long? But, it's also what she notices when your not around, when she has her thoughts to herself. She notices your kindness, your company....you're genuinely tolerable to be around. She finds its shocking that she can even tolerate you, more so than others. She...needs time to think of all this, and collect herself.

Jade

You're such a breath of relief when you step into the room, that's how she thinks of you. Usually, new recruits make a scene or start to become the odd one out in a Clan that's spent years on forming bonds. You come with such a calming aura that she forgets about duties and mission planning just to spare a few words with you. It's insane! She thinks that her teammates would find out sooner or later. You we're none the wiser, which soothes her momentarily.

Alfa

You're sporadic, troublemaking, and you remind him just like his old self— while you were still friends back then, of course. You valued your freedom and you lived on the edge like you had nothing to lose, which he admires. But seeing as you both were getting older, he knew it was his time to retire. He likes that you take risks, but not ones that put you in terrible danger. He notices all the things you say about him being a good teacher, which isn't like you. He thinks he's too old for this, truly.

Umbrella
Inside, he's terrified that you hate him or something along those lines. He knows he can come off as intimidating and standoffish, but he's worried that you're only so anxious because you don't want to be around him. You'll never know though, he's completely unreadable. He thinks that you shouldn't be anywhere near this battlefield, the faint hearted, such as yourself, don't belong. It's not in a mean way, he's just too use to being honest.

Shura

You'd have to pull out teeth to get past that hardened exterior. He's, quite literally, like a
rock. Only Shuriken knows what goes on in his head, seeing as he knows him so well. But he can also be very expressive— more so than anyone in Zetabrand. But you didn't let it go unnoticed that out of everyone, he always goes "easy" on you, and encourages you to push past your limits. It's...endearing from him, oddly.

Shadowrose

You are a stabilizing point in this hectic life of his. You have been there many times to keep Foxtail off his hands, even when Magus told him specifically to do so. You also have been there to comfort him on the sudden, yet tragic death of his long life friend, Rosy. You know that deep down, Shadowrose can become quite a mess and unkept once he's been stressed, and he doesn't fail to see how you try your best to make him feel whole. He would do anything for you, it seems.

Jomm

He thinks that what you lack in strength, you make up for with your strategic planning and quick mind. You've always been one step ahead of people crossing you, and he finds the quality  to be the best about you. You also have a no nonsense attitude when talking down to people, which makes you just as threatening.

Tarantula

So small, so defenseless. Like prey mindlessly walking into his trap. You're fun to play with, and your bitterness to him only proves his assumptions of just how terrified you are of him. You are not without your thorns, though. He can appreciate such a challenge, but the more exciting part is learning what makes you tick. The only reason he thinks of you is because you keep things interesting, you give him a rush, so try to keep it that way, and maybe he might consider being a littler nicer. Might.

FINISHED !

{A/N : I Kinda love the feeling when my Hands Get Pins and Needles Now XD But anyways , Thank you for Reading and I hope you have a Good Day !}

-TheRainbowGamer 🏳️‍🌈