Offical

(A/N: I'm coming in with your 26197th reminder that I will DEFINITELY be changing this. Stay tuned!)

Yoyo
I can see him heavily waiting on your answer, with a heavy talk from One just moments prior. He's pacing back and fourth, a serious expression on his usual laidback features.

The second you walk through your usual route in The Dojo, you see Yoyo at the spot he told you to be at.

I can say for certain that when you do accept his confession, he will be relieved. He's got a chance! He will tell Chuck, Hyun, maybeee not One yet, but those three will definitely know by
the end of the day. You might have to be careful about One, though...

"Chucks gotta know! And Hyun! Maybe-! No, not One..."

Chuck
He's got the bouquet, a cleaner headband— what else could he use? He's sure that you'll see his efforts! You know how expensive these roses have gotten since the last time he bought them?

When you do come outside, you're not disappointed, but...neither are you impressed.
But...he shot his shot, so I guess you can admire the confidence. He's gonna act as if he can bag any chick he asks, but this took more thought to plan out than most collabs he participates in. Though, if he plans on making this a lasting effort, he might as well put in the effort.

Yupia

It was just strange of her to be sitting next to you on the couch. She leaned over, and you leaned back into the couch, arms crossed and your face in a pout.

"You're finally deciding to leave, hm?"

Yet again, it comes out cold. As much as you wanted to apologize, you knew Yupia didn't want your pity. She was probably surprised by the change in your usually cheery attitude.

"Is that what you want?"

You sighed at her tone. You didn't know how it was possible for someone to spew out so much venom from their voice alone. Maybe it was because she wasn't just someone, she wasn't human.

"I'm just...tired, Yupia. You treat me as if I should be worshipping the ground you walk on for letting me stay in my own damn house! You make me feel lower than dirt...you...I know you don't wanna hear me say all this-..."

"But?"

She pressed you to continue, wanting to hear how you'd defy her. You sighed.

"But I'm sick of it. I don't care if you're not done using me, I want you out of this house by morning-"

"This was suppose to be a complete different conversation, sometimes I forget your fragile nature..."

"...what?"

What was she mocking you for now? Yupia finally looked at you, her line stabilizing. You raised an irritated brow.

"If it makes you any less worthless, I don't consider you to be lower than dirt. There are many other ways to describe you."

"What is this suppose to prove, Yupia?"

You put your heavy head in your hand, and Yupia gave a bitter chuckle. She finally turned to you completely.

"If you're willing to let me talk for once, you might get an outcome we both want."

Jade
I can definitely see the anxiety set in as her teammates encourage her to get ready. Maybe a nice dinner (not ON the NEMESIS Carrier, but somewhere much less...war zone like?), a ride somewhere beautiful...they think she deserves the break!

She doesn't want to make this any more difficult of course, the leader asking out her fellow clan member seems a little awkward, but she hopes you see this as a mutual relationship and not something compromising.

When you do accept her confession, the heavy weight has been lifted and she can once again return to a much more joyful personality. She promises to balance both her duties as leader, and being a lover to you. She'll never treat you second best.

Alfa
Alfa's known you for years— and he knows it takes more than a confession to get your attention. In all that time, he's gotten to know such small things about you.

Still in the same garden residing in The Dojo, and here you are on time. You walk briskly from the door to his spot, raising a brow at home he was actually looking back towards you this time.

"It's almost concerning how much time you spend out here..."

He insists you sit down besides him, and you do. He then reminds you of the glory days— the coliseums, Andre and the others, so many memories come and go in those small seconds of time.

When you become nostalgic of your time together, he asks for you hand. If these years are to be the last of his glory days— he wished to spend them besides someone who was there to relive them. Not bad for an old man...

Umbrella
It's hard for him to accept help from the others, especially with a matter as delicate as this one, but he does hope they make this easier. Umbrella finally feels as if he's made a connection to someone that wasn't supposed to gain something from him— something temporary and fixed.

The way he confesses is far away from NEMESIS grounds, somewhere he hopes will be an appropriate spot. You think you're just on another mission from Jade— but she's given specific instructions, along with another pair-up with Umbrella.

When you ask him the details of the mission, he instead sits down beyond the trees.

"Come, sit."

His voice wasn't as demanding as it usually was when on duty, was this really a relay mission...?
You decided to listen, and sat quite close to him. And in that small amount of time, you both decided to open up about yourself. You supposed this was a good way to pass some time before the stake out—

But there was no stake out. There was no mission, no instructions to follow. Just you, and him.

Shura
Since he's known you for so long, he doesn't believe he should be doing anything grand. But Shuriken reminds him that if you were so important, he should put in a little effort.

Flowers weren't his thing— he probably laughed the suggestion off. But Shuriken is dead serious in the way he should approach you. If not flowers, then something heartfelt would be nice?

When you do come along, it's almost amusing to see The Shura of Zetabrand stumble over his words. He can't look you in the eye, but asks for a chance. What would Nhazul say? Tention? Would they approve of this? Well— I guess it's just a matter of keeping to yourselves.

FINISHED BOOIIIII