New Character : Bog , Shadowrose , And Hyun

{A/N : Nobody Requested This , I just thought that it would be fun to add Bog and Hyun. Shadowrose was already here in some parts , but I'd decided to add him again. So , I won't go FULL into detail with these , it's just short paragraphs , i have to add like 4 characters XD But I'm sorry for that}

(I feel like changing this...if you've noticed I've been changing chapters recently and I would really like to revise this...)

How You Meet

Bog
A distant, cut off member of Mary-Rosa's family. The last you had ever seen of her was when she was taken by strange men. She was a good kid, kind— and to herself. The day she left your life might have been your darkest. You were both just children after all.

It's been years since you had even seen Mary. You were one of the children experimented on, but you never managed to get to her in time. Pretty soon— reports of a robot in white sported the same looks and description as Mary started to show up all over Cier, you decided to look into it.

Some years later, you do end up finding Mary— just not in the way you'd hoped. She hated your guts, she wanted nothing to do with you— her first instincts were to rip you apart and check one more scum off her list. You reminded her of simpler times, a time of freedom...

You lost her once more— and she told you she no longer went by that dead name. People called her Yupia, and soon that was the only name she knew.

On your journey of once again finding your family, you come across an entity in the forest. While a fight does break out— he mentions your search for a cyborg. He says he's met her before. He, although not the most trustworthy of people, wants to help you find her.

This...thing...definitely has an ulterior motive. But if this was your only lead (and Yupia hasn't succeeded in killing him on their first meeting) you supposed you had no choice...

That, or you become his dinner.

Hyun

You met Hyun through One and Yoyo, thought the guy was decent. He offered you a home at The Dojo, and so you agreed.

2nd Encounter

Bog
You've been traveling a lot with the entity, and apparently it has a name. He calls himself 'Bog'...but at least he had manners to introduce himself. You were getting close to finding her location— she had apparently been taking bounties and hunting other duelists to earn rice, and you know what for...he can't assure anything, but he knows your power could very well benefit him. He plans to stick close.

Hyun
I can see him trying to squeeze himself into a conversation between the three of you— only because he wants to get to know the person staying in The Dojo for some extended time. During that time, Yoyo and One have already left the table because you're conversation was taking up their dinner...

Thinking about You

Bog
He thinks about the power you possess, and the lengths you go through just to find someone who wants nothing to do with you. You hope to save her? Then he probably shouldn't mention that he was the cause for her 'malfunctions'....he often finds himself relying on you for his hunger— which he doesn't do often. Yupia was one thing, but you seem to satiate something he can't put into words.

Hyun
He finds you fun to hang out with! He finds himself mumbling at the table with Yoyo and One who are more than over it— and are willing to help confess if it means he'll keep his thoughts to himself...!