INTRO MUSIC

❝It's not a love story but you can call it what you want

It's not a love story but you can call it what you want.

🧣

Call It What You Want is not a fan-fiction and you do not need to remotely know Taylor Swift or her songs to read, understand & enjoy this story. But if you're a Swiftie or even just listen to Taylor's songs, dare I say, you'll appreciate this story 13x more.

🧣

HOW IT WORKS | pick your own version

Call It What You Want; a story that is supposed to be a sweet ChickLit love story but if you dive deep into an optional vault, you'll realise how the same story was a Thriller all along. Make it what you want; pick the genre & version you want to read.

Pretty unconventional for Wattpad but I hope you'll have more fun reading this story than I had creating it *_*

For the ChickLit Version 🦋 : Keep it sweet & simple. Read just the albums & main tracks and avoid the tracks kept in the vault. Simply put, skip any chapter that has the word "vault" in the chapter title.

For the Thriller Version 🐍 : Dare to dive deeper into the dark vault? I personally recommend it. Along with the albums & main tracks, read the darkness locked deep inside the vault tracks. Simply put, read every chapter.

So, tell me, which version are you picking? Sweet ChickLit (🦋) or Romantic Thriller (🐍)? 

🧣

CALL YOU MINE | copyright & disclaimers

Copyright © 2022 by Jhalak Sanghavi [ dustychalks on W A T T P A D ]

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. This book is supposed to be read on W a t t p a d only so if you see a copy of this book floating somewhere else illegally, please let me know.