you haven't met the new me yet

Nice to meet you, where you been, I could show you incredible things...

If you let me.

I'm eternally grateful for the love and support you've shown for Call It What You Want! It truly means the world to me

I'm eternally grateful for the love and support you've shown for Call It What You Want! It truly means the world to me. And while you may be here, waiting for updates, I feel like I might owe you an explanation.

I'm doing good (lol not really), I'm on some new shit. Because sometimes, you really need to face what you're running away from. For me, it's my story 27 Bowls of Ice cream. The story I had left unfinished years ago and which still haunts me to this day. So, I've decided to commit for once and finish that story before a certain (special) date (which is approaching quite soon).

If you're still here... I'd like to request you to check out that story, for I'm pouring my heart and soul into it to make it your safe space, an escape for the ones who want to hide, a home for those who wish to find themselves.

Rather than me rambling, here's a short blurb of the story for you to decide if it's meant for you. Hope you like it <3

"Just when Nicola had given up on love, a stranger called Rudra walked into her life, inviting her to join his challenge

"Just when Nicola had given up on love, a stranger called Rudra walked into her life, inviting her to join his challenge. Claiming that he could restore her faith in love with just 27 bowls of ice cream, he takes her on a metaphorical journey of love and self-discovery.

When each ice cream flavour becomes a lesson in love, Nicola is forced to confront the ghosts of her past whilst trying to uncover Rudra's ulterior motives. But is she ready to trust this man yet, let alone sharing her ice creams and deepest, darkest secrets with a stranger?

Love finds you in the most unexpected ways. But so does trouble."

Read to find out what happens ahead.

In 27 Bowls of Ice cream.

Did you like what you just read?

If yes, buckle your seatbelts and hop-on on this wild journey of discovering yourself and finding out what love is truly all about.

It's quite a lonely journey out there for writers like me who open their laptops after slogging in their 9 to 9 jobs, weaving words and worlds with whatever little energy is left in them. Every comment, every vote, every follow is like a pat on the back, assuring us it's okay to keep trying, it's worth continuing. To each of you who support writers like me in whatever ways you can, thank you, we're eternally grateful to you <3

It's been quite some time since we last met so... What's up with you? How has life been treating you lately?

This April, I have challenged myself to write 30K words for Camp NaNoWriMo, which also means I'll be updating 27 Bowls of Ice cream way too often. Will this be the year I finish this story and Nicola finally starts believing in love again (or maybe life takes her some other way)? Fingers crossed. (And don't worry, I'm not abandoning CIWYW. I'll come back to it and be here soon!) 

Truly hoping to meet you in and with 27 Bowls of Ice cream!

See you there...

Lots of love, Jhalak <3