ALBUM 2 - LOVING HIM WAS RED

🦋 + 🐍

❝With my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way

With my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.

🧣

ALBUM 2 TEASER 🎤

BORROWED & BLUE CO PRESENTS

TALES OF LOVE : A BLOG

Authors: Wil & EZ

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a picture is worth a thousand words but the question 'Have you ever been in love?' is worth a million memories.

And here's the thing about memories – they can make you smile in the middle of nowhere but they also come back to haunt you in your sleep. The feelings and reminders that you ignore throughout the day as you wear your signature fake smile come back to capture you in the darkness of the night, often questioning you about unresolved emotions and the words left unsaid.

And then there's love.

A small 4 letter word which looks quite harmless and desirable but no love story is ever that simple. Be it the most acclaimed fairy tales or the daydreams you make up to cope with a bad day, nothing comes without a share of pain and problems. Even your wildest dreams end up turning into nightmares the moment you open your eyes and face the disappointment that is life.

Just like life, love can mean differently to everyone. For some, it acts as a reminder of cherished memories, often unshared with the world, which bring a smile on your face. While for others, it sings songs of pain, tragedy and regrets. But there always seems to be one constant. It can hardly be a worthwhile love story without obstacles and what counts, what defines a story is whether you get through them. Together.