Track 1.12 | the playful conversation starts

There was no update yesterday because Wattpad crashed just when I was about to hit publish.

══════════════

Hello & welcome to the last chapter of  Album 1 (for the ChickLit Version; Thriller Version has more in store 😉). As a way to express my gratitude for all of you who stayed and read this story so far, I've made a small gift for you guys. There's a signed printable bookmark at the end of this chapter for you. You can print it, use it and show it off if you like this story (and I've also added the Wattpad logo to make it more official *_*). Hope you like it <3

And while I'm at it... I have something more to say. Please hear me out.

I know I've always added an almost unnoticed banner at the end of each chapter asking you guys to vote, comment, follow and add this story to your reading lists or support this story in any way since it doesn't cost you anything but means more to me than you can ever imagine. While I adore the readers who do this and absolutely make my day, I'd like to take a moment to thank all my silent readers as well. I know any form of social interaction can be a bit daunting for an introvert and the fact that you took time out of your daily life to read my creations itself means the world to me! :*

But there's a reason why there's always that banner at the end of each chapter to remind you all to vote, comment & follow. And that's not just because the numbers and algorithm help more people find this story + get me closer to my dreams. It's genuinely because I don't want you to be just a number appearing on this story. I'd like to see you for the person you are, who supports my story from behind a screen, and that becomes possible when I find you in my notifications. Which is also why I keep adding random questions at the end of each chapter to try & make you more comfortable to express your metaphorical support.

But again, if you still choose to be a silent reader, I respect that and I appreciate you. Thank you so very much for being here. Hope you're having a good time with this story so far <3

🦋 + 🐍

(Priyankha's Version)

He could hear her words in the silence between them and Oliver was perplexed, not sure if it was because of how she had recognised his face in the crowd or the way she had him cornered against the bartending station with little to no room for escape.

Some moments later, their proximity seemed to dawn on her and she retracted a few steps back, her face painted blue and her gaze pinned to her feet in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry." She ran a shaky hand through her hair — the black roots fading into multiple colours but all that stood out was an autumnal orange — messing them up and he couldn't help but wonder how she still looked so adorable. "I thought you were someone else."